So much pure gold here right now | The Boneyard

So much pure gold here right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our football fan base is really something
You can throw softballs on the inner half on the FB board and they'll take it like a 90mph heater off the chin. Sensitive bunch, but as someone who frequents both boards it's actually quite entertaining.

Reaction Score
They have certainly had some bad moments.

They are also 2-1.

Call me crazy, but UConn isn't in a position to fire their football coach off a win against Virginia.
Virginia is a terrible football team. I don't think anyone thinks Diaco will be fired right now they just think he sucks as a coach and haven't seen any proof that he learns from his blunders and overly conservative brand of football. . . . . . . .We were a national punchline a week ago, some of the worst coaching you will ever see. 2-1 sounds nice if you didn't watch the games and didn't know how bad Virginia and Maine are and how depleted Navy was.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Houston, Boise State, Stanford, etc.

None of which have won a championship.

Stanford is about the best school in the country and it's in.... California.

Houston has a really good team and their median distance from home for their roster is 35 miles.

Boise is impressive but they thrive off players who transfer from and can't qualify at PAC 12 schools.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Virginia is a terrible football team. I don't think anyone thinks Diaco will be fired right now they just think he sucks as a coach and haven't seen any proof that he learns from his blunders and overly conservative brand of football. . . . . . . .We were a national punchline a week ago, some of the worst coaching you will ever see. 2-1 sounds nice if you didn't watch the games and didn't know how bad Virginia and Maine are and how depleted Navy was.

Don't hurt yourself twisting yourself into that pretzel.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
How am I twisting myself in a pretzel? You just seem to love playing the contrarian while adding zero content.

Sometimes you can't make this placw up.

Reaction Score
Who in the holy hell do people think UConn should be judged against?

How about Rutgers, Boston College and Syracuse. They have every advantage in the world - and I bet they would love to be 2-1 after beating Virginia.
We want the success level of Penn State. Long way to go to achieve that, if possible.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Who in the holy hell do people think UConn should be judged against?

How about Rutgers, Boston College and Syracuse. They have every advantage in the world - and I bet they would love to be 2-1 after beating Virginia.
I believe that....BC is getting smoked right now.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
More of you adding zero content, your act is tired.

Yes so little content. Almost nothing I say on the CR or Football board is true.

Sorry if content is having ridiculous expectations and crying when UConn beats Virginia - then yes there won't be much content from me. I thought Randy Edsall did a great job... I must be nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom