So it seems the 2014-15 championship is already decided..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So it seems the 2014-15 championship is already decided.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I felt the same way about No Carolina, heck- with the raw talent on the court, I thought they were a viable FF contender. But they look really awful, disjointed at times.

They are basically a team of frosh, led by a soph. Without their hall of fame coach.

Think of how good they will be with more experience, maturity, and the return of their coach. Top 5 for sure next yr.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
They are basically a team of frosh, led by a soph. Without their hall of fame coach.

Think of how good they will be with more experience, maturity, and the return of their coach. Top 5 for sure next yr.
That is anyone's guess.

Reaction Score
Oh yes, I remember a team that plays in Knoxville that stockpiled AA players that could not play team BB or make a shot outside a lay up. Duke has tons of talent that does not get and better from freshmen to seniors. Plus, they will lose big games because of their in game or lack of coaching in crunch time........I watched their last game against Miami and the Duke asst's were running the TO.s not coach P. That tells you your team is in trouble.......All WCBB coaches need to improve their in game coaching in the off season from coaches like Tara, Geno and some of the WNBA coaches...........I am just saying!!!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Oh yes, I remember a team that plays in Knoxville that stockpiled AA players that could not play team BB.

Ditto CVS at RU.

Reaction Score
Yeah but we have Jefferson Airplane on our side to go with 7-1, Captain Morgan, the Stoker, KaChong, Take it to the Bank, plus the National Guard (of two countries) coming in next year! I'll take that over a big mac any day!
I'm stoke!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I guess someone hasn't learned that a team full of high school AA's doesn't guarantee anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom