So, I'm going to be in a car | The Boneyard

So, I'm going to be in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
all day Thursday. I can't seem to find what time the game is, and how I can listen to it on the radio, I do have Serius/XM radio in my car. Can anybody figure this out? Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
They do broadcast some Olympic coverage on XM/Sirius 209 - they had the men's game yesterday, but I don't know if they do the women's games or not.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
If you have a smart phone or tablet, with a data plan, you might be able to watch the game via NBC's Live Extra.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
If you have a smart phone or tablet, with a data plan, you might be able to watch the game via NBC's Live Extra.

Assuming SallyH isn't the driver.

Reaction Score

This works for me great for WNBA Live access; I put the game on my iphone, and plug it in to my car stereo. I listen to the game on the road.

Reaction Score
Thanks, all. I'll try 209 on sirius. I'll be doing some of the driving, but it's not a good idea to watch on my IPad since I am an "active" watcher, which means I'm always yelling at the TV and I don't think my husband would appreciate a loud "How could you miss that call?"

Reaction Score
Thanks, all. I'll try 209 on sirius. I'll be doing some of the driving, but it's not a good idea to watch on my IPad since I am an "active" watcher, which means I'm always yelling at the TV and I don't think my husband would appreciate a loud "How could you miss that call?"
It might be 93 on Sirius - it's 209 on XM - I heard a commercial yesterday listing both numbers. No idea if they'll have the game, though - good luck!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

He isn't used to it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer