SNY Schedule is Up! | The Boneyard

SNY Schedule is Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Meghan Culmo and Andrew Catalon as your play by play team.

Catalon was the play-by-play guy for the Olympic games.

As expected, SNY will broadcast 20 games including all of the games not carried on one of the national networks except for the game against Oregon. The PAC-12 network must have exclusive rights to that game.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
It appears that there is no coverage for the exhibitions as of yet. I am guessing the UConn or CBS XL Huskyvision streaming will be available again this year for a fee.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
For me, as a New Yorker and UConn sports nut, this is beyond my wildest dreams. I will now be able to watch nearly all the women's BB games, in addition to the men's BB games and the football games. But there is a downside to this: I may never leave my apartment again. I'll be locked inside watching UConn sports.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm sure people will find something to complain about...but this is a home run by SNY.

Hope the Oregon game doesn't end up on the PAC-12 Network. Most carriers don't have it yet.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm surprised SNY is not covering 1st Night as that would also draw fans of the Mens Team.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I will miss Bob and Harriet and Mary, but I am pleased that Meghan will be back and Kara will be on screen.

I like the fact they will cover the Paradise Jam games.

I hope they do the Big East Tournament.

And I just can't wait for the season to begin!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nice to see they are going to have a pre-game, halftime and post-game.

Gonna miss the Geno Show though. :(

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I hope they do the Big East Tournament.
ESPN has those right I believe. Though they don't do the early rounds. Or haven't in the past.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
ESPN has those right I believe. Though they don't do the early rounds. Or haven't in the past.
I thought that the Geno Show or some form of it was coming back. You are correct on ESPNU hosting the first two rounds of the Big East Tourney and then ESPN/2 for the remainder.

I hope that ESPN3 picks up the Oregon game or Nike can host it on their site ;)

Reaction Score
They had originally said they were doing a weekly Geno Show and a Geno Legacy show.

Reaction Score
I'm sure people will find something to complain about...but this is a home run by SNY.

Hope the Oregon game doesn't end up on the PAC-12 Network. Most carriers don't have it yet.

It is.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm surprised SNY is not covering 1st Night as that would also draw fans of the Mens Team.
This was on ESPN3 last year. May be again this year, in which case SNY would not have dibs.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I hold to the contention that I hope ESPN3 pikcs up the coverage as well.
Possible- ESPN has not done this with the Longhorn Network broadcasts because they want to pressure the carriers into cutting a deal (which they'd have less leverage to do if people could just watch online). We'll have to see about the Pac-12 Network and how they handle the negotiation process.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The SNY Broadcast team:

sny-uconn-announcers-group.jpg

Reaction Score

I believe CBS College Sports Network has rights to the early rounds of the BET.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice to see they are going to have a pre-game, halftime and post-game.

Gonna miss the Geno Show though. :(
There will be a Geno show of some sort - this is just the listing for the games. Not sure how often they will have the show, but I suspect it will be similar frequency to what we are used to. (I think the show ties in to Geno's contract)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ugh. Well, a lot of people are going to be SOL on that one then.
Probably unless they can come up with some type of product rights sharing swap on other game access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom