SNY deal from Direct TV! | The Boneyard

SNY deal from Direct TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just called Direct TV to see how much it would cost to add SNY, and surprise! Direct TV has a special- the sports pack with SNY, and it's free for 3 months! The only catch...you have to call and cancel at the end of the 3 months, or you get charged $13.99- yahoo!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
13.99 a month for 3-4 games a month isnt bad... along with Geno shows and replays, cant beat that with a baseball bat.

plus its on a TV screen not a laptop

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I just called Direct TV to see how much it would cost to add SNY, and surprise! Direct TV has a special- the sports pack with SNY, and it's free for 3 months! The only catch...you have to call and cancel at the end of the 3 months, or you get charged $13.99- yahoo!

That is a great deal. I have DIRECTV. On the morning (and not before) of the first UConn women's game that SNY broadcasts, I call DTV, and have them add the sports package to my account.

Right after the LAST UConn women's game that SNY broadcasts has ended, I call DTV and have them remove the sports package. IMO, other than having access to the UConn women's games, the other sports programing they offer is not worth the $13.99 a month they charge.

Reaction Score
Does not apply out of the northeast.
Brother in Ala called after I told him and they said it was not available there.
He would have to pick up from Verison, or Comcast

Reaction Score
Does not apply out of the northeast.
Brother in Ala called after I told him and they said it was not available there.
He would have to pick up from Verison, or Comcast

UC2000: Do you know how they defined "Northeast"? In my community mental health days our "Northeast Region" was New England and NY, NJ, and PA. But I think some folks think of it as just New England.
We have Comcast, but and expanded SNY access could get us to switch. Does Direct TV have any internet connection these days for computer use? Have heard mixed things about Direct...but also about Comcast.
Thanks

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I keep DirecTV and the sports pack just for this. It's well worth it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom