Sloppy game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sloppy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree that sloppy is not the right word. I would say frustrating (at times) because the team couldn't shake St Joes. I was hoping for a big run to come at some point, never happened. Both teams played well, and the Huskies found a way to win. As others have said: survive and advance.

I also agree regarding St Joe's conditioning. They won the A-10 tourney by winning 3 games in 3 days, amazing that their guys weren't exhausted in the A-10 final.
Yea sloppy was a bad choice of words but the defense was shaky at times. Just wasnt expecting galloway to tourch us like that in the first half from 3 and halil to look like magic with his passes. We started to clamp down on galloway in the second half though which helped us get the win. But yes winning a tourny game when bazz wasnt having his greatest of nights is not a sloppy game my mistake

Reaction Score
I agree, the team that made 15 straight free throws down the stretch and had three guys with four fouls play for the final 10-15 minutes of the game without fouling was sloppy and didn't deserve to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom