slightly OT - Rutgers season ticket prices | The Boneyard

slightly OT - Rutgers season ticket prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I just saw Rutgers released their season prices (not the prices for individual games).

RU fans in the lower section will be paying $405 a seat, which equals $27 per game; the next higher section reserved is $225 (or $15/game), and unreserved upper level seats $150.

If a fan wants to sit in the padded court-side seats, well, it is still only $405, but a mandatory $1000 donation to the RAC renovation fund.

I have no idea, since I no longer have tickets, but parking in the past was, IIRC, over $75 for the season.

How does this compare to UConn tix? Other programs if any of you fans read this post??

Reaction Score
I just saw Rutgers released their season prices (not the prices for individual games).

RU fans in the lower section will be paying $405 a seat, which equals $27 per game; the next higher section reserved is $225 (or $15/game), and unreserved upper level seats $150.

If a fan wants to sit in the padded court-side seats, well, it is still only $405, but a mandatory $1000 donation to the RAC renovation fund.

I have no idea, since I no longer have tickets, but parking in the past was, IIRC, over $75 for the season.

How does this compare to UConn tix? Other programs if any of you fans read this post??
Sound like a BIG Bargain. I just paid $ 404 for UConn season tickets which are in upper deck bleachers with no chair backs. I donate $ 2,000 every year but can never get lower level of chir backs. Maybe someday.

Reaction Score

?

How's that compare to previous years? It wouldn't surprise me if RU was expecting an influx of B10 fans who live in NYC and will savor the chance to finally support their school in person.

Reaction Score
Maryland sells a season ticket for $65. for juniors (about $4.00 per ticket) and $95. for an adult (about$5.00). most of the season ticket holders just show up for a few games. Then Maryland can inflate the actual attendance by >100%

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
How's that compare to previous years? It wouldn't surprise me if RU was expecting an influx of B10 fans who live in NYC and will savor the chance to finally support their school in person.
The last year we bought season tix ('10-'11 I think) we bought 3 tickets in the lower bowl plus parking for less than $1000 (but not much less). I seem to recall the value of individual games usually being about $23 or so (they rarely were "even"). However, I'm going to guess that prices have crept up every year instead of a whammy this year. The specific donation for the front row is new, however, I think the price was higher in previous years. Much of the row has been used for comps, in fact we were seated in the row a couple years ago when we caught a game in NJ.

sTu

Reaction Score
"I donate $ 2,000 every year but can never get lower level of chir backs. Maybe someday ."

Sounds like you need to make a phone call (and I say that in ALL caps).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom