Slick rick | The Boneyard

Slick rick

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I take it with a grain of salt regarding sworn depositions.

They're all lying. First one to get their like on paper sets the tone.

They figure if they get caught lying it adds a few months to a prison term. If they get away with it, a few less months.

Reaction Score
After how UNC got off, I'm skeptical, even with the Feds involved.

Reaction Score
The only people who do not think Rick knew are found here: So rick knew

Just so happens these people graduated from the 168th "best" college in the country.

Not the brightest bunch.

Reaction Score
He had all the tells of a liar in that interview.

Reaction Score
Was it Bilas who did the TV interview with this wingding where he was sobbing about how persecuted he was? What a clown.

Reaction Score
Was it Bilas who did the TV interview with this wingding where he was sobbing about how persecuted he was? What a clown.
Remember those wingdings that thought Pitino cheated when he beat out UConn for some of those recruits? Man, those people were whacked. They thought every recruit we lost was due to cheating. #crazyuconnfans

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Man, I was expecting to get my groove on with the thread title. Well at least its related:

True story, maybe 8 years ago I was getting on a plane from LAX to JFK. As I walked through the first class cabin I saw Slick Rick sitting in an aisle seat. He caught me looking and I said the first thing that came to mind: "Have a safe flight, Mr. Rick". He smiled, said "Same to you" and I went to my seat grinning ear to ear.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't see any revelations in that story, and Pitino's attorney response carries more weight for me at this point

Still waiting to see the evidence, and not the alleged spoken words of a man caught in the act and trying to get more money from the FBI plant. Of course he's going to tell the FBI plant Pitino's involved, looking to maximize the illegal payout

That's how I see it right now, things can and do and will change

Reaction Score
I don't see any revelations in that story, and Pitino's attorney response carries more weight for me at this point

Still waiting to see the evidence, and not the alleged spoken words of a man caught in the act and trying to get more money from the FBI plant. Of course he's going to tell the FBI plant Pitino's involved, looking to maximize the illegal payout

That's how I see it right now, things can and do and will change
Yes, Rick constantly had bad guys working in and around him selling sex & schollies but he never knew a thing about it. Standard playbook to take zero responsibility for what he was in charge of and blame the underlings that he tasked with doing his dirty work. I don't really care if Pitino goes to jail, his reputation is trashed and he's never coaching D1 again - I don't care about jail time, but it'd be nice if they came for some of the ill-gotten $$ so that he can't live a life of luxurious denial.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe any of these people. They will all lie to save their butts. I'm sure Rick knew and did is best to insulate himself for deniability sake.

Reaction Score
Remember those wingdings that thought Pitino cheated when he beat out UConn for some of those recruits? Man, those people were whacked. They thought every recruit we lost was due to cheating. #crazyuconnfans

Take a nap.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Yes, Rick constantly had bad guys working in and around him selling sex & schollies but he never knew a thing about it. Standard playbook to take zero responsibility for what he was in charge of and blame the underlings that he tasked with doing his dirty work. I don't really care if Pitino goes to jail, his reputation is trashed and he's never coaching D1 again - I don't care about jail time, but it'd be nice if they came for some of the ill-gotten $$ so that he can't live a life of luxurious denial.

there's a lot to be determined, my post was about the headline that stated "Unsealed Indictment, Pitino Knew Everything". That's fake news, the indictment proved no such thing

as I'm prone to do, I'll give the man his day in court

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom