OT: - Simi Shittu to Vanderbilt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Simi Shittu to Vanderbilt

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Baseball. Huge at Vandy. Has been for years.

Because they found an amazing coach in Corbin.

Amazingly cool guy. Was lucky to meet him when I was in college. Great personality. Very down to earth, fun to have a beer with vibe.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Funny coming from the person who claimed he was paid to go there based on nothing but his own “feelings”.
It's based on a clear history of these exact events happening in the SEC, over and over again. Nice try though Jerry, another swing and a miss.

Reaction Score
Based on what? What makes you think this besides your "feelings"?
Living in Nashville for the last 13 years and seeing many Vandy games. Watching Stallings flounder with very talented teams. Watching Stallings totally lose teams as he throws players under the bus. Watching Drew sell Vandy for what it can be. These aren’t “feelings” it is the reality that Pitt is now facing. Trust me, whatever happens at Pitt Stallings will not take the blame.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Living in Nashville for the last 13 years and seeing many Vandy games. Watching Stallings flounder with very talented teams. Watching Stallings totally lose teams as he throws players under the bus. Watching Drew sell Vandy for what it can be. These aren’t “feelings” it is the reality that Pitt is now facing. Trust me, whatever happens at Pitt Stallings will not take the blame.
This tells me nothing.

Reaction Score
It's based on a clear history of these exact events happening in the SEC, over and over again. Nice try though Jerry, another swing and a miss.
Cite me one example from Vanderbilt, just one. Or is this just more usual crying about nothing from you?

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Cite me one example from Vanderbilt, just one. Or is this just more usual crying about nothing from you?
"The SEC plays by its own rules"

Learn to read before you start crying over nothing.

Reaction Score
"The SEC plays by its own rules"

Learn to read before you start crying over nothing.
You implied Vandy paid this kid, with no evidence. Are you that obtuse to not understand that?

You legit cry about every single thing, it is pathetic. Grow up.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
You implied Vandy paid this kid, with no evidence. Are you that obtuse to not understand that?

You legit cry about every single thing, it is pathetic. Grow up.
How is saying "the SEC plays by its own rules" crying? What are you getting so worked up about. Get lost.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom