Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sid: Coach told me Larrier will primarily playing the four this year, and they don't have any other conventional threes.

This is true. And if we DON'T get Tremont (at this point who the knows), we will be playing less 3 guard lineups than we would otherwise.
1 - Jalen, AG
2 - CV, AA
3- Sid
4 - TL, MD, Tyler Phommachanh
5 - Carlton, Cobb, Whaley

TL could also play the 3 obviously when Sid isn't in the game, but I expect this is how our lineup would look. AG could start offer CV if he is 100% recovered, but CV will see a lot of minutes regardless.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I get wanting to make the most informed decision...but I will never understand saying you're going to commit. Then it's one way, then the other, then you might wait. I'm just not wired that way.

Reaction Score
If you are wrong do you agree to suspend your account until the season starts?

swami and Deepster should begin the plans to hang someone if he goes elsewhere ;)

Reaction Score
This is true. And if we DON'T get Tremont (at this point who the *** knows), we will be playing less 3 guard lineups than we would otherwise.
1 - Jalen, AG
2 - CV, AA
3- Sid
4 - TL, MD, Tyler Phommachanh
5 - Carlton, Cobb, Whaley

TL could also play the 3 obviously when Sid isn't in the game, but I expect this is how our lineup would look. AG could start offer CV if he is 100% recovered, but CV will see a lot of minutes regardless.

If that is our opening day roster, I would expect you may see Diarra play some 5 as well.

Reaction Score
You very well may be right. But it would help you if you were able to tell the difference between "so obvious" and "I feel like making a wild a## guess."
Whats obvious to me, may not be to someone else.

Reaction Score
This whole thing is rapidly approaching Ray Kasongo status, albeit the player concerned appears to be much better.

Reaction Score
If that is our opening day roster, I would expect you may see Diarra play some 5 as well.

Agreed. But it may be a little tough to play a 6'6" guy at center when your PF is really a SF. But, I do agree that he'll play some there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom