Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol at the "stay in your lane". Someone's a Lavar fan.

Texas has a pretty gaping hole at SF. I'm worried about them with Bamba in the fold.

Jones may be coming back, cross your fingers.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Andrew Jones is reportedly thinking of returning to Texas, which will bode well for us in the Sidney Wilson sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
Jones may be coming back, cross your fingers.

Yeah just saw that in the Bamba thread. Jones played 1-3 for them last year though (he played around 30% of the team's given minutes at each position), so there's still 3/4 minutes available if Bamba plays more 4/5.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Lol at the "stay in your lane". Someone's a Lavar fan.

Texas has a pretty gaping hole at SF. I'm worried about them with Bamba in the fold.

It's a pretty common phrase on social.

Bamba's only there for one year tho. Everybody knows this. They also know he's gonna be the complete and total focus.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Note to UConn fans: STAY OFF THESE KIDS' SOCIAL MEDIA. IT. IS. NOT. WORTH. IT.

Except to stroke the _uck out of their egos vis a vis UCONN.

Reaction Score
Sid just tweeted he isn't making decision until after May 27th. So most likely after Texas visit.

Reaction Score
And draft deadline is before then, so that is good. Hoping the staff stays on him. With us not pursuing Daniels, looks like staff is all in on Sid.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Sid just tweeted he isn't making decision until after May 27th. So most likely after Texas visit.
This also most likely means he is waiting to see if Jones returns to Texas or not.

C

Chief00

Breaking Instagram Live News:

On jalen's live feed sid wilson commented "I want all the h**s at UConn"
Jalen replied "when you commit i got you"

Grain of salt

Wilson is a Bunkey certified recruit.
On the other hand with Tremont a different approach.
Both are fine, just different.

Reaction Score
I know we really tried to but we still need to fine tune things to get the commit on the visit and shut off future visits.

You can't just make people do whatever you want. Top 100 kids want to make announcements, line up media, etc. Most won't commit on the visit, even if they intend to commit eventually.

Reaction Score
You can't just make people do whatever you want. Top 100 kids want to make announcements, line up media, etc. Most won't commit on the visit, even if they intend to commit eventually.
And can you blame them? I'd take every visit I possibly could if I were in their shoes. Prospective recruits are treated like kings on these visits, nothing wrong with soaking it up while you can.

C

Chief00

Have you been taking the Glen Miller Recruiting 101 class ? Just curious? I know my man Chils thinks differently.

Reaction Score
Have you been taking the Glen Miller Recruiting 101 class ? Just curious? I know my man Chils thinks differently.

Coach Chill practically stalked Fultz for years and didn't get him to commit to Washington on his visit. You're delusional.

C

Chief00

Coach Chill practically stalked Fultz for years and didn't get him to commit to Washington on his visit. You're delusional.

What do you want me to say we F up? For the fifth time? He signed Isiah Thomas not a bad player etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom