Sid Wilson visting Thursday | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Both he and Whaley will be visiting tomorrow.

Maybe Whaley committing to the program right there in front of Wilson could help us. Not sure how that scenario plays out. Is Vital/Larrier gonna be on campus? I really really hope so. They could do the selling for us.

Reaction Score

Maybe Whaley committing to the program right there in front of Wilson could help us. Not sure how that scenario plays out. Is Vital/Larrier gonna be on campus? I really really hope so. They could do the selling for us.
They could still be on campus but I doubt it. The upperclassmen live in the apartments which you're allowed to stay in until May 31. I think sometimes the freshmen get moved into apartments second semester. If Vital still lived in a standard dorm he would have had to move out Monday at the latest.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
They could still be on campus but I doubt it. The upperclassmen live in the apartments which you're allowed to stay in until May 31. I think sometimes the freshmen get moved into apartments second semester. If Vital still lived in a standard dorm he would have had to move out Monday at the latest.

Darn. I mean, I just know he's a good friend of Vital and Larrier, so it would seem to be an advantage if they were. Maybe Vital and Larrier are brought in anyway. Of course, we said this about Diallo/Diarra, but still.

Reaction Score
Did they fix the ceiling in Gampel yet? Or will he need a hard hat when they take a look at our banners?

Reaction Score
I thought I had seen a tweet a week or so ago that they were starting work on the Gampel roof.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score

I saw Larrier at Price Chopper in Storrs yesterday FWIW.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Did they fix the ceiling in Gampel yet? Or will he need a hard hat when they take a look at our banners?

I was in Gampel on Sunday for my sister-in-law's graduation. At one point, a flake from one of the ceiling tiles broke off and floated down on top of someone's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom