Sid Wilson suspended | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
So Wilson practiced today, so I guess he didn’t kill someone or whatever’s been fretted about here.
No one said this.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It's funny I could have sworn he said they didn't practice too. He actually said they DID practise. I spent a good hour thinking they didn't cuz I can't read good.
Wtf

Reaction Score
Frankly, whatever happens, the culture benefits when everyone sees two of the higher profile guys have to tow the line.

I think Jalen and Sid will be ok. The benefit of bringing in a guy like Tarin Smith is that you have ready-made leaders to support the kind of culture this team desperately needs.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I wonder what it could be that:

A. They don’t want the media to know.

B. Doesn’t have a set suspension time.

C. Allows him to practice full time

Weird weird weird

Reaction Score
its odd because both Borges and Keefe tweeted out the opposite things at the exact same moment

C

Chief00

So basically, nobody knows anything about why he is suspended.

Quite frankly, directionally many students know more than the so called insiders here, on this particular matter. The students may not understand the context or process but they get the root. When I was alerted, “more to come”, after the scrimmage situation, Chief did his research and it didn’t shock any student who knew him well.
Sid’s been through a tough couple years with his mother’s situation and the transfer drama. I feel for him, but he needs to clean things up like many kids his age, who have been through traumatic family situations.
Chief is pulling for him to do just that.

Reaction Score
Surprized the eagle-eyed of the'yard missed the opportunity presented by the pix. Who is on the blue or gray teams?? a hint??

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, directionally many students know more than the so called insiders here, on this particular matter. The students may not understand the context or process but they get the root. When I was alerted, “more to come”, after the scrimmage situation, Chief did his research and it didn’t shock any student who knew him well.
Sid’s been through a tough couple years with his mother’s situation and the transfer drama. I feel for him, but he needs to clean things up like many kids his age, who have been through traumatic family situations.
Young man has been through some misery.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

So you’re talking about yourself... this post is confusing

Reaction Score
Who said I was teasing - don’t hang your emotions on Chief.
You did by teasing that you have some knowledge.

Not trying to hang my emotions on Chief, but I will always be emotional about our team. Are you coming to the games at MSG this year? I'd love to buy you a cocktail in my city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom