SI hardcover edition | The Boneyard

SI hardcover edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen any promo's for the the hardcover edition? I feel like I usually see an ad for them right after a team wins a title..

"UConn fans, you're team just won the title, now celebrate with this fancy hardcover.......etc.."

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

I have not seen anything either. There was some speculation on here that SI wasn't going to make one this year. It's disappointing since I have the other 3. No DVD this year either.

This is the only magazine I have seen so far. http://www.connecticutmag.com/Historic-Huskies/

Reaction Score
They aren't doing it this year. I sent an email to sports illustrated and they told me the weren't going to do it

Reaction Score
I bet they would be doing it if Kentucky won ! They did one for the Seahawks...guessing it comes down to a numbers game and how many they can sell.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I have not seen anything either. There was some speculation on here that SI wasn't going to make one this year. It's disappointing since I have the other 3. No DVD this year either.

This is the only magazine I have seen so far. http://www.connecticutmag.com/Historic-Huskies/

SI is waiting for Puke's, Kensucky's or Cuse's win next year
They've done too many UConn's in past 15 years

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I bet they would be doing it if Kentucky won ! They did one for the Seahawks...guessing it comes down to a numbers game and how many they can sell.

You bet, 5 million hayseeds would purchase that in an instant. These are the people who buy preseason 40-0 tshirts.

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen any promo's for the the hardcover edition? I feel like I usually see an ad for them right after a team wins a title..

"UConn fans, you're team just won the title, now celebrate with this fancy hardcover..etc.."

I don't recall ever seeing an ad after the Huskies have won it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom