Shout out to the Crowd | The Boneyard

Shout out to the Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was unable to go to the game and had to watch it at home. But i must say the crowd was amazing on TV and i wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone who braved the weather and made it to the game. You we're awesome.

Reaction Score
Was going to make a thread and ask how we were. Was out of breath with about 8 minutes to go, I knew we were going to have fun but I didn't expect an atmosphere like that. And I have to say it was really cold. Took a solid half hour for my hands to thaw out, but this will probably be the best Gampel crowd of the year (besides the men's Texas game I guess).

Reaction Score
I also watched it on TV but the crowd looked like they were really into it. What a difference the students make when they show up. Gotta figure out a way to get them in the house more often.
Noise must have been unreal every time KLM buried a 3 or Moriah juked her way to the hoop.

Reaction Score
Great fans. Especially when they hit 82 and got their delicious free Gamecock Wild Wings
upload_2015-2-9_23-25-45.jpeg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller gives the crowd its props:

Last but most certainly not least, I have to say that atmosphere was as electric as any UConn women's home game in the last few years. It started a couple of hours before the game and did not relent. It was driven by a large, raucous student section and all the UConn players I spoke to after the game raved about the environment.

The girls certainly earned and deserved it. Very happy for this team.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I was unable to go to the game and had to watch it at home. But i must say the crowd was amazing on TV and i wanted to give a huge shout out to everyone who braved the weather and made it to the game. You we're awesome.
It was in sane and rockin! Electric all night!!!! Wow!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A packed house, a great play and then a defining U C O N N, UConn! UConn! UConn! There's nothing better than that. (Well, relatively speaking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom