Shoni Shines... | The Boneyard

Shoni Shines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
30 minutes. 11 assists. Dream record, I believe.

Tiff made a key defensive play late....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice game! She also had 7 points, 3 boards, and 2 steals.

Shoni needs to show what she can do before Dumerc arrives.

Is that an assist record for a player in her first game?

Reaction Score
They said the Dream record was 11 assists. She almost broke it!

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I was at the Indy/ Dream game saturday night. There was a large Louisville fan base that made the trek to see Shoni, Angel and the Dream. Shoni had another very good game. She got some late turnovers that pushed her number a little too high. Overall, she had a very good floor game and notched her first double double of her professional career.

I know there has been a lot of discussion within the WBB community about her fitness level and if she could make it in the W. She looked fantastic. She looks more fit than when she left Louisville and she was able to play in a high energy, up tempo game through double overtime. She looks really, really good, and appears light footed as if she is gliding across the floor. She is coming in off the bench, usually for Tiff Hayes, minutes after the start.

Reaction Score
It was probably just a matter of eating and drinking the wrong things and eliminating that from her diet. Yeah, she keeps looking leaner and leaner. She need to find the perfect balance though. Don't go too far either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom