Sherri Coale Blog from Russia - World Univ Games | The Boneyard

Sherri Coale Blog from Russia - World Univ Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Link

Sherri, that also sounds like some Union Workers here in the USA :) Guess I'll really be in Hot Water NOW :)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Sherri is wonderful. If you've managed to forget why, read her blog.

Reaction Score
Link

Sherri, that also sounds like some Union Workers here in the USA :) Guess I'll really be in Hot Water NOW :)

Well, there was an edict prohibiting political comments; so yeah, you're probably doomed for taking an inexpensive (I d'int say cheap) shot against unions.
image.jpg

FWIW, I hope you'll be granted a reprieve, a stay of execution, parole and a chance for exoneration, after doing a short bid in the slam, followed by community service, for which you will receive the minimum wage, but no benefits because union demands for better pay and benefits are routinely rejected these days. :)

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Link

Sherri is the best sports writer in America. And 2nd place isn't even close.

I have read her blog on a regular basis ever since she became the Sooners' WCBB coach. She has an English Teacher's writing skills (and then some); and she has wonderful insights on coaching and playing women's college basketball.

I think most readers here know that Sherri was an English teacher at Norman HS
(and the wbball coach) before she was hired by OU to rebuild their program.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I asked USA Basketball to see if they could give her blog more prominence. I received an encouraging response, but we'll see.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I remember when Geno attended a Norman High practice [recruiting Stacey Hansmeyer].
After watching a bit he asked Sherri 'do you have any idea how good you are?'
And I believe that the OU AD greatly valued Geno's recommendation that he hire Coale for the Oklahoma job.

No rings for OU since then but a consistently good-to-excellent program. If they hadn't run into the best college team ever [2002 UConn] in the finals she might well be sporting one.

Reaction Score
You gotta love Sherri Coale. She is HEAD of the union ! It is called the United Coale Worker's !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom