She’s Back - Paige Available vs. St. John's [merged thread] | The Boneyard

She’s Back - Paige Available vs. St. John's [merged thread]

Reaction Score
download.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Keep praying for continued improved health, return to full strength and continuing to improve speed [beyond what all opponents can put on the court for all the UCONN women, coaches and support staff...

Let "showtime" be released for all to see & UCONN fans to enjoy!

Great to have PB back!

Reaction Score
A couple of months ago I posted this comment:

"I've started thinking of this season as an egg salad sandwich. I like bread but I hate egg salad. We started this season looking scary good. That's the bread on the top of the sandwich. And with Paige and the other walking wounded projected to return by February we may finish this season looking scary good. That's the bread on the bottom of the sandwich. But for now, we just have to eat our way through the egg salad in the middle".

Well, it looks like we've finally finished the last of the nasty egg salad and it's all going to be delicious going forward. And a lot of us are looking forward to the feast.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. This seems awfully quick for the injury she had. Wishing her the best obviously especially long-term which is the most important.
She's back, but don't expect her to go 40 minutes. Geno and CD will monitor her minutes these next two games.

Reaction Score
I hate to be a killjoy, and no I'm not a doctor and no I don't think that Geno or the med staff want PB to get reinjured but.......I really don't get it........she was favoring the leg a week ago, doesn't seem to be moving that comfortably the other day and now she's coming back with two games left in the regular season against St Johns when she's clearly not needed? My preference would be for her to continue to practice with the team at least until the first or second game of the Big East Tournament........:eek::oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom