Shabazz Napier Started! | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With all the cuse/uk threads, and bubble talking going on I don't want this moment to go unnoticed. I was checking the box score and whoola our Bazz was in the starting lineup against the Knicks:

Linky

So happy to see him on the court where he belongs.

Reaction Score
He has actually been starting quite a bit the past month or so, but unfortunately, his production is still not quite at the level it should be, hence his minutes average being around 20-25. Not complaining because it's great to see our guys starting for any team, but it's clear that he still has a ways to go before he makes his mark in the NBA.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
The Miami coach seems to have turned Bazz into Dean Memminger. He is afraid to shoot or drive. He actually will pass out to an open three with no one between him and the rim. Maybe, it's the ball.

Reaction Score
They are trying to train him not to be an alpha. Problem is, Bazz is a natural alpha and DWade is getting old. I'd just let him play and grow. He's a natural born killer.

Reaction Score
Bazz will be fine.. adjustment year.. He did it here and he's doing it now in the league.. I give him 3 years til he reaches that level where he'll be a hot commodity in the league... FWIW I always thought the Knicks was a good place for him... He's that kinda player that plays with the lights on... at MSG, they're always on...

Reaction Score
Bazz will be fine.. adjustment year.. He did it here and he's doing it now in the league.. I give him 3 years til he reaches that level where he'll be a hot commodity in the league... FWIW I always thought the Knicks was a good place for him... He's that kinda player that plays with the lights on... at MSG, they're always on...
Yuck, putting someone on the Knicks anytime in the last 10yrs is akin to putting a college player on BC. Destined for irrelevancy.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Unless you are a Knick fan and a UCONN grad :). You are right however as I cannot stomach the current ownership!

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
How has Bazzle Dazzle looked on defense? He's a bit undersized, I was curious if the bigger PGs are taking advantage...

Reaction Score
I saw the game and like what i saw from Bazz. I really think hes got a bright future in the league. He is going to take a bit of time but i think hes going to be pretty good.

Reaction Score
I had no idea, not an NBA fan per se. Good to see though.

Saw this interesting link: linky

Im not an NBA fan in particular either but moved to Miami over the summer so it has been pretty convenient with every Heat game being on TV and radio. Nice to see him play more regularly. I thought he played well last night. Made one bad pass early on but made many more good passes as the game progressed.

Reaction Score
Bazz finished with 8 assists last night and made some great passes. Hopefully he starts to shoot a bit more especially with Wade out.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
FWIW he had more assists than Kyrie Irving last night. Also topped the combined total of every other guard on the Heat roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom