Shabazz Napier high school statistics? | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier high school statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't seem to find it, can anyone find it? I'm just curious on how well he did in high school.

Reaction Score
He only read one book if that's what you mean. Extra credit if you can name that book.

GetRatchet

Shabazz Knapsack
Reaction Score
It was his junior year where Napier really started to emerge, averaging about 15 points and six assists despite playing only about 20 minutes a game, as Charlestown racked up numerous blowouts against the lesser competition of the Boston City League. There was a 20-point outburst in a win over defending state champion Boston College High, Cassidy recalled. In the state tournament quarterfinals, however, Charlestown was bumped by eventual champion Central Catholic. Carson Desrosiers (now with Providence) pulled a Shabazz and hit a buzzer-beater to send the game into overtime.

There are junior #'s. Doesn't mention gpa or sat scores though... more investigating coming up.

Reaction Score
It was his junior year where Napier really started to emerge, averaging about 15 points and six assists despite playing only about 20 minutes a game, as Charlestown racked up numerous blowouts against the lesser competition of the Boston City League. There was a 20-point outburst in a win over defending state champion Boston College High, Cassidy recalled. In the state tournament quarterfinals, however, Charlestown was bumped by eventual champion Central Catholic. Carson Desrosiers (now with Providence) pulled a Shabazz and hit a buzzer-beater to send the game into overtime.

There are junior #'s. Doesn't mention gpa or sat scores though... more investigating coming up.

I remember that Charlestown-Central Catholic game. I'm pretty sure Central came back from like 17 points or so.

Did Bazz stay at Charlestown High his senior year? I don't remember. I know he didn't come here until 2010-11, and he had to re-classify to do so. Did Bazz have any academic problems in high school, or did he move and have an issue with credits? I know there is a story there but I don't remember the details.

GetRatchet

Shabazz Knapsack
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members