Shabazz Napier Career Highlight Video | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier Career Highlight Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys long-time reader of the boneyard, this is my first time posting. This year I went to all six of the tournament games, taking the road from Buffalo to Dallas. Shabazz's play inspired me to create this video to capture his entire career. Hope you enjoy.

Good video. Horrible soundtrack. Best watched on mute. Thanks though!

Reaction Score
Nice work, not a fan of the music (^^ only because of my age), but certainly the video. Queue up the Boatshow, please.

Reaction Score
Good video. Horrible soundtrack. Best watched on mute. Thanks though!

Know the soundtrack isn't for everyone, but picked the songs I thought best described each stage of his career. Once you get to the Nova shot you might be alright.

Or just mute it and put on stairway to heaven instead...whatever floats your boat, right?

Reaction Score
Nice video, OK music, lyrics were not. Too much n word. Mute it till final four.

Reaction Score
These naysayers definitely didn't live in the jungle back in the day.

If only you knew.

Getting older changes one, no matter their background. Many of us are simply dated, but in no way corny and ignorant of the times. Enjoy your youth. Live longer, raise a few kids, maybe grands, and then you will convert. Oh yes, you will!

Reaction Score
Thanks for that vid man. Great youtube flick.

I can agree the soundtrack was a bit distasteful. My recommendation:

1. During the games leading up to and through the 2011 national championship victory I played Seal's 1996 hit 'Fly Like an Eagle'. Great song for reminiscing of the Big East's glory days, but also leaves you wanting more. It makes you think of MJ in SpaceJam.

2. The 2013-14 regular season shabazz games fit great to 'Eye of the Tiger', Survivor's 1982 classic ballad. Got me so pumped for the tourney.

3. Its round 1 and the huskies roll into the First Niagara center. Welcome to Buffalo. Cue the music: 'Don't Stop Belevin' by Journey...LIVE. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Nice editing. Don't mind the comments about the music, happens with every generation. My grandmother was convinced that the Beatles were Satan.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Nice editing. Don't mind the comments about the music, happens with every generation. My grandmother was convinced that the Beatles were Satan.

No! That's Jagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32