Shabazz......greatest husky ever!!!! | The Boneyard

Shabazz......greatest husky ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Without a question part of 2 nc teams stuck around to guide the hungry huskies to the promised land i don't think another player will ever exemplify UConn like he has. I have a special spot for Kemba but Shabazz is the goat for UConn.

Reaction Score
What he just said on the podium sealed it, he said what so many in the UConn family wanted to say for the last 2 years.

You stole my words.... my eyes are still blurry....He has done and stood over anybody...

Reaction Score
Kemba did once, Bazz's done TWICE.

That's double the sweetness.

P.S. I took two days off the work and it's well worth it.

Reaction Score
dammit i missed it... whatll did he say?

Something like:
"Can i get you all attention here please? Ladies and Gentlemen, Those who stayed with us for the last two years, this is for us...." i am too emotional to remember the exact words. But i am sure it will be replayed it again and again, and again...

Reaction Score
No contest at the top. But let's be fair, Kemba's not far behind, he's just already finished his race.

Reaction Score
Well he now has the crown! If he's not the greatest he sure is the King right now. I'm sure Kemba is okay with that.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
He joins the UConn pantheon that is 'n VALHALLA of college basketball.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Something like:
"Can i get you all attention here please? Ladies and Gentlemen, Those who stayed with us for the last two years, this is for us...." i am too emotional to remember the exact words. But i am sure it will be replayed it again and again, and again...
He called out Emmert and the rest of the NCAA as they stand 7 feet away. He said something to the effect of, "This is what happens. You ban us last year and we come back this year and win the National Championship."

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
blkknight1 said:
What he just said on the podium sealed it, he said what so many in the UConn family wanted to say for the last 2 years.
That was one of my best moments I have ever seen as a husky fan. Just saying what we have said for 2 years. That man should never pick up a check in Connecticut ever again.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
If The Boatshow, Wins it all Next Year......
We may have a New #1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01