Senior night | The Boneyard

Senior night

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that for the first time since the 2016-2017 season it will be on SNY. CBS Sports has been televising the Senior Night games and did not show the full activities like SNY does. Now I can only hope that FOX Sports will show it, but they most likely have another men's game before the UConn game.

Reaction Score
Feb 28 vs. VILLANOVA
Is this official? I only ask because I am bringing a group of seven neighbors and the sooner I can order tickets the better chance I have of getting decent seats together.I seem to recall seeing Mya’s at the civic center.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is this official? I only ask because I am bringing a group of seven neighbors and the sooner I can order tickets the better chance I have of getting decent seats together.I seem to recall seeing Mya’s at the civic center.

Maya's Senior Night was at Gampel, as is the norm.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
So, if Paige participates in Senior Night, does that mean she is definitely leaving? Didn't Dorka participate in Senior Night, and then decided to stay another year?

Reaction Score
So, if Paige participates in Senior Night, does that mean she is definitely leaving? Didn't Dorka participate in Senior Night, and then decided to stay another year?
Has Paige already graduated? Three years and three summer schools? Will she graduate at the end of this semester? I hear she has kept a 3.5+ gpa.

Not that any of it has much to do w Senior night.

Reaction Score
My understanding is that senior night most often relates to academic status. I believe a player can opt not to participate in the their academic senior year and opt for the next if they are coming back but they can only be recognized in one senior night.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Call the ticket office and ask, they should know what game is Senior Night.

Reaction Score

I forgot where I read it, but Paige has said that academically, she’s a Senior and will participate in Senior Night festivities (probably wants to celebrate with classmates Aaliyah & Nika as well).

Dorka participated in Senior Night activities with CW and Liv, but ended up using her last year of eligibility anyway (granted, she decided after not being able to play in the Final Four because of her injury against NC State).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom