Senior night for Megan Walker | The Boneyard

Senior night for Megan Walker

Reaction Score
I'm new to the board; love the Huskies and used to live up north. Living near Richmond now and have been watching our newest Husky, Megan Walker (can't wait to see what Geno does with her!). Went to her senior night game at Monacan the other night. A Virginia hoops blog I love to read did a fun piece on her afterward that I wanted to share.

ladyswish: Everything you didn't know about Monacan star and UConn-bound Megan Walker

Enjoy and go UConn!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm new to the board; love the Huskies and used to live up north. Living near Richmond now and have been watching our newest Husky, Megan Walker (can't wait to see what Geno does with her!). Went to her senior night game at Monacan the other night. A Virginia hoops blog I love to read did a fun piece on her afterward that I wanted to share.

ladyswish: Everything you didn't know about Monacan star and UConn-bound Megan Walker

Enjoy and go UConn!

Just so you know, there is a ton of Walker stuff in the recruit thread stickied near the top of the board.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
A somewhat weak interview for my tastes. There are a lot of things I'd like to know about her and her game. Oh well, it will be "out there" in the future. She'll be doing plenty of interviews, I hope.

Reaction Score
A somewhat weak interview for my tastes. There are a lot of things I'd like to know about her and her game. Oh well, it will be "out there" in the future. She'll be doing plenty of interviews, I hope.
She'll be on campus in three months. We'll know all about her game soon enough.

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score

Enjoy and go UConn!

I enjoyed getting to know little bit more about Megan. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the BY.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I suspect UConn is going to be a huge shock for Meg. I hope she goes into summer session and works her booty off in the gym and with her team mates.

Reaction Score
I suspect UConn is going to be a huge shock for Meg. I hope she goes into summer session and works her booty off in the gym and with her team mates.
She said she was able to keep up fine with the UConn players in pick-up games during a campus visit. Maybe Meg will be a huge shock for UConn.... ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom