Senior Night Festivities [MERGED THREAD] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Senior Night Festivities [MERGED THREAD]

Reaction Score
The old times, the best times ... the camera work in this one was something special...

A few notes

1. It was good seeing my old friend Amy Duran. Do I miss going to Ted's with her and the crew..

2. I saw some signs saying "Lady Huskies" Thank Goodness that sign carrier does not post on the boneyard haha

Reaction Score
Seeing that the game is being broadcast on ESPN2, will the Senior Night Festivities be recorded by SNY or will those not attending the game miss out?
With all these posts what game is senior night and is
It at Gampel ? Thanks

Reaction Score
Will "Senior Night" be shown Monday night before the USF game on ESPN2? If not, how can we see Senior Night??

Reaction Score
Usually SNY records it and shows it after the game or the next day!
I hope so, but I would be surprised if ESPN allowed another broadcast entity into the building for a national telecast. I think the UConn livestream is going to be our best bet short of attending in person which at this point is impossible since I think it's sold out.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I hope so, but I would be surprised if ESPN allowed another broadcast entity into the building for a national telecast. I think the UConn livestream is going to be our best bet short of attending in person which at this point is impossible since I think it's sold out.
I believe SNY is an ESPN "affiliate" due to the fact that SNY games are streamed on ESPN3, so maybe they will be allowed?

Reaction Score
I believe SNY is an ESPN "affiliate" due to the fact that SNY games are streamed on ESPN3, so maybe they will be allowed?
Did I read somewhere that it will be streamed live on their Facebook page?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Did I read somewhere that it will be streamed live on their Facebook page?
It was posted in the other Senior Night Festivities thread

Reaction Score
At 6:37 local time.
You are all confused. The infallible Hartford Courant today, page A10 has an ad for tickets for the game on Sunday , February 26 at 4pm. At least they got Gampel Pavilion right.

Reaction Score
Hey, it's his party, and he'll cry , if he wants to. You would cry to, if it happened to you.
Wire Chief--- good golly miss molly, you could write a song with that! Or 2 songs, Want to , want to!

Reaction Score
But one of my favorite hard asses of all time - her Senior Night the love rained down and got her.

"You didn't bring me 5000 miles to pass."

I don't have to play defense, I score (or words to that effect)
Sveta did more for Russian-American Relations than every Politico in the State Dept.
The only one except maybe Chardes' Aunts , Sveta had a group called Svetlana's Grandmothers.
Uconn fans loved that kid---but we were not allowed to fund her parents trip to Uconn for Senior Night (hmm, wonder how they made the trip? did she save all her meal money?)

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 3.54.58 PM.png

Reaction Score
We'll have to see about that. In years past they haven't been able to do much because whoever broadcasts the game owns the rights to all of it. Media rights are tricky even for SNY to get access when it's not their game.

HoopsFan21- - the last 2 senior nights that CBSSN has had it SNY showed the complete ceremony + stories on the seniors! They did a fantastic job both times!

Reaction Score
HoopsFan21- - the last 2 senior nights that CBSSN has had it SNY showed the complete ceremony + stories on the seniors! They did a fantastic job both times!
How are you? Are you writing this from the hospital or have the nurses thrown you out?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom