Senior Night Ceremony | The Boneyard

Senior Night Ceremony

Reaction Score
Interesting Caroline's reaction as her teammates took the walk past the team during the ceremony. For Aubrey, Aaliyah, and Paige, Caroline was just clapping as they walked past her but for Nika, she put her hands together and bowed down as if to show respect. I just thought it was interesting.

Reaction Score
Interesting Caroline's reaction as her teammates took the walk past the team during the ceremony. For Aubrey, Aaliyah, and Paige, Caroline was just clapping as they walked past her but for Nika, she put her hands together and bowed down as if to show respect. I just thought it was interesting.
Maybe because she was wearing Nika's jersey.

Reaction Score
All the sadness and disappointment that the injuries over the last 3 years have created a loving bond for these girls that are or have played for UConn!
Most teams have a closeness, but this group of girls have been to hell and back and you can just see/feel the love and respect they have for each other!
I hope that next season can be an injury free one so the girl's can finally show what was possible!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
As DT says, sisters for life.

This is a sweet group of photos - thanks for posting. Also, when I see photos like this, I think about the character and desire of kids like Ines. They go through the same grueling training, practices and hard work as the rotation players even though they usually see only a few minutes of playing time long after the outcome has been determined.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That was quite a recruiting class. We lost Mir and Piath along the way, but among Paige. Liya, and Nika:

National Player of the Year

3rd Team All-American

2x BE DPOY and UConn season assist record-holder

And those don’t count this year!

Reaction Score
All the sadness and disappointment that the injuries over the last 3 years have created a loving bond for these girls that are or have played for UConn!
Most teams have a closeness, but this group of girls have been to hell and back and you can just see/feel the love and respect they have for each other!
I hope that next season can be an injury free one so the girl's can finally show what was possible!
COVID also made their experience very different than any typical class. Coming in as freshman, dealing with the different protocols and isolation??? I know I wouldn't have been able to handle that at their age then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom