Selection show thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Selection show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lulz! Duke as the 2 seed in Notre Dame's region. Never thought I'd say it, but...Go Duke?
The thought of not getting another shot at N.D. makes me ill. Knowing they beat us three times and got knocked of by another team would taint the N.C. if UCONN wins it. So I have to say... go N. D. Excuse me, I need to go wash my mouth out with soap.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The ONLY thing I like about Duke being in the Norfolk region is the fact that we drew Hampton as a first round opponent. Might have to drive down to Durham just to check out the game.... and the Hampton cheerleaders :D ;):):p

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Is there a way you can watch the brackets fill up? On a laptop?

Reaction Score
The ONLY thing I like about Duke being in the Norfolk region is the fact that we drew Hampton as a first round opponent. Might have to drive down to Durham just to check out the game.... and the Hampton cheerleaders :D ;):):p

The most fun I ever had at a UConn game was when they played Southern in a first round game in Norfolk a few years ago. Southern's band and their cheerleaders gave new meaning to a UConn blowout. I hated to see the game end.

Reaction Score
Dayton had 2 good wins -a DePaul and Vanderbilt. A so-so loss to st joes, and a baaaaaad loss to bowling green. The rest of their schedule stunk. Going unbeaten against it was not a huge accomplishment.
They also beat MSU who got a 5 seed. Delaware was awarded a 6 and I think their conference is weaker than the A-10.. I respect your opinion, but they were talking about them being a 4 seed last week, with a shot at a 3 if they won their conference tournament. They didn't do that, but dropping from a 4 to a 7 after losing to a team that most likely would have made the tournament even if they didn't win the conference tourney seems a bit harsh. I was also surprised to see UT as a 2.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee as a #2?????????

R u serious??????

I m not hating on the Lady Vols. I think they had a great season, but a #2???:eek:
Kentucky got a 2 seed and they didn't win regular or tournament title.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The most fun I ever had at a UConn game was when they played Southern in a first round game in Norfolk a few years ago. Southern's band and their cheerleaders gave new meaning to a UConn blowout. I hated to see the game end.

I have looked at Creme's bracket for a while now, and he's had Hampton as the #15 seed in Durham for quite a while. Honestly, I didnt want Hampton to be in Durham..... just wanted to be able to sit at home and watch all the action in front of my tv. Now I might be forced to attend :) I suspect Hampton has an entertaining pep band as well. Its only about a 3 hour drive from Hampton to Durham, hopefully they will bring a good amount of fans to support them.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
What an exciting time of year!! I can hardly wait for Saturday. Who doesn't look forward to some 40 and 50 point blowouts?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Beware of the Idaho Vandals.
There are three girls from Orange County, California(home of KML) on the team. One of them has played at least 8 times against her in HS.
The other two can shoot the ball.
I was hoping that Idaho would play someone else.
I know UConn wins, but I have 3 girls on IU to root for and only 1 on UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom