Selection Show Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Selection Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
we got screwed last year too, but Kansas lost in second round, and #3 Gonzaga beat ucla.

Reaction Score
View attachment 97797

So we have the B12, B10 and SEC tourney winners...and 3 of the top 5 Kenpom...

Are they saying ISU is the LAST ranked 2 seed???? They were proj as a 1!
they don't follow s curve. all we know is they aren't the best 2 seed. probably #6 overall, and they couldn't be with purdue, and east was their next preferred site.

Reaction Score
they don't follow s curve. all we know is they aren't the best 2 seed. probably #6 overall, and they couldn't be with purdue, and east was their next preferred site.
Why couldn't Iowa State be with Purdue?

xclamations

Back2Back2
Reaction Score
Big east player of the year probably not even going to be showcased lol

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
IAST beat Houston and Kansas so they are a legit 2 but I'd rather have them than an improved UNC with a bonafide star player. Not worried about Hurley v Pearl though it's a bit early for that matchup.

We should have drawn Tennessee/Arizona if the S-curve meant anything. I expect Kansas to take our Purdue if that matchup happens. I'm selling the entire B1G and the entire ACC outside of UNC Buying the top teams in the B12 and think Arizona is going to make a run because the pundits don't think it will happen and the West is going to be the weak region.

Reaction Score
you mean isu couldnt be with houston? and isu would prefer the midwest over the east. there's no logic here you cant justify it.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Houston gets a weak and wounded Marquette as their #2.

It is crystal clear to me that these brackets were put together at least 24-48 hours ago, and they did not update them one iota based on the results yesterday.

They were smart enough to realize that calling Houston the #1 overall seed would be an absolute joke, so they gave us the title, but still gave us the second or third best bracket.

This is exactly what happened. Clown show

Reaction Score
How is Auburn same seed as Dook and KU and lower than KY? More motivation ammo for Hurley

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Auburn has great computer numbers but hasn’t shown a lot of ability to reach top tier. Best wins are bama and south carolina at home. As others have said I much prefer them to Kentucky as a four.

Reaction Score
Interesting that we have not seen Providence, Seton Hall, or St. John’s yet with one region to go. Someone’s gonna get pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom