Selection Show Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Selection Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. A lot of whining in this thread so far. 4 home games coming up.

No one in this bracket we shouldn't beat. Let's go to work.
But shouldn’t there be some reward for earning the #1 overall seed? Yes we are playing close to home but the 2-4 seeds in the region arguably either could have gotten higher seeds or have been paired with the weakest #1 seed.

Reaction Score
my biggest fear realized. we get the best 4 seed by far total BS how is auburn not at least a 3 seed
Their resume was not good despite their metrics. They're a really good team but way too inconsistent, especially against good teams. I wouldn't be surprised if the matchup never even happens

Reaction Score
Very tough road. I thought the overall #1 was supposed to get the easiest path?!? This is Murderer's Row compared to some of the projected seeding. Maybe the Committee doesnt want to see a repeat UConn champion??

Reaction Score
It's even more insane Auburn is a 4 seed.

We got the three other hottest teams in the country who won the Big 10 tournament, Big 12 tournament, and the SEC tournament.
Feel like this just gives even more ammo to the conspiracy that the committee doesn't care about Saturday/Sunday games

Reaction Score
Their resume was not good despite their metrics. They're a really good team but way too inconsistent, especially against good teams. I wouldn't be surprised if the matchup never even happens
i'll be rooting for SDSU thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr