Seattle & Tulsa Articles on the WNBA Draft | The Boneyard

Seattle & Tulsa Articles on the WNBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seattle also should get Jude Schimmel to fill the home game seats/sell jerseys/increase tv viewers etc.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What sets Mosqueda-Lewis apart is her 3-point shooting. She made 44.7 percent from beyond the arc over three collegiate seasons and is called “automatic” by WNBA analyst Carolyn Peck.

Possibly the first time ever I've agreed with Peck, the most overrated "analyst" working the women's game...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Seattle also should get Jude Schimmel to fill the home game seats/sell jerseys/increase tv viewers etc.
It's unlikely she'd be drafted even by the end of the 3rd round, so they could easily offer her a chance to come to training camp.

I should rephrase - I know she plays on a really good team, but like Conlon, she lacks the skills necessary to compete at the pro level. Conlon was a terrific PG in college, as is Schimmel, but I can't see any of her "skills" translating to the next level. Average speed, average athleticism, average ball handling, average passing, but good shooting - still... nowhere near the talent of a player like Swanier, who isn't even in the WNBA any more.

Reaction Score
She'll be a star attraction for Native American fans though. She could just be a reserve and spell Bird to give her a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom