Seattle Trades Melbourne to Mystics: Done deal For Nika? (Merged) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seattle Trades Melbourne to Mystics: Done deal For Nika? (Merged)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Pundit eats crow. Never bet against Nika:

He was obviously wrong with his assessment that the Storm would keep Melbourne over Nika. But I am going to withhold dishing out some “crow” until the Storm release one more player, sometime today, assuring Nika’s spot on the opening day roster tomorrow.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
He was obviously wrong with his assessment that the Storm would keep Melbourne over Nika. But I am going to withhold dishing out some “crow” until the Storm release one more player, sometime today, assuring Nika’s spot on the opening day roster tomorrow.
I feel pretty secure. Would you put a player's graduation video on your team website, then cut her?

Reaction Score
Pundit eats crow. Never bet against Nika:

@18:49 into that video he says, "I don't know how they are going to do it, if they are going to cut her for a few days, and then bring her back on Melbourne's contract...."

Is that a thing? So, players and management can in fact fenagle the system?

Reaction Score
@18:49 into that video he says, "I don't know how they are going to do it, if they are going to cut her for a few days, and then bring her back on Melbourne's contract...."

Is that a thing? So, players and management can in fact fenagle the system?
I think that we should have learned by now that this blogger is not exactly a salary cap guru. Nor is he particularly careful with his research. He is after clicks. He gets them when he posts nonsense and he gets them when he retracts nonsense.

Reaction Score
I think that we should have learned by now that this blogger is not exactly a salary cap guru. Nor is he particularly careful with his research. He is after clicks. He gets them when he posts nonsense and he gets them when he retracts nonsense.
You are 100% on the money, Crossover. This fellow has been putting out "stuff" pretty regularly and at times apparently without detailed or accurate research in order to basically get what he's really after - clicks.

Unless you want to listen to talk based on little facts or in-depth, first-hand knowledge best to simply ignore whatever may be on his blog whether eating crow or otherwise. Today there is an abundance of detailed research and technically knowledgeable sources of information available, and from what I've seen many right here on the Boneyard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3mba

Top Bottom