Season Tix Near Sellout | The Boneyard

Season Tix Near Sellout

Reaction Score
"Men's basketball season ticket sales are the highest in Gampel Pavilion since the 2009-10 season and in XL Center since the 2006–07 season."

"Fewer than 500 men's basketball season tickets are available for the eight-game Gampel Pavilion package."

"Premium games will not be available to purchase on a single-game basis and must be purchased through season tickets or a mini-plan. "

Source

Most season tickets in 17 years and 3 titles, wow!

Reaction Score
"Premium games will not be available to purchase on a single-game basis and must be purchased through season tickets or a mini-plan. "
That's a bluff, right? If we approach game day and they're not sold out, they'll sell as single game tickets. And I would hope the season ticket presale includes all single games again.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
That's a bluff, right? If we approach game day and they're not sold out, they'll sell as single game tickets. And I would hope the season ticket presale includes all single games again.
Of course they won’t turn people away but those games are gonna be sold out fast

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
"Men's basketball season ticket sales are the highest in Gampel Pavilion since the 2009-10 season and in XL Center since the 2006–07 season."

"Fewer than 500 men's basketball season tickets are available for the eight-game Gampel Pavilion package."

Source

Rut Roh

Didn't both 06/07 and 09/10 suck?

The first because of youth, the second being one of our most disappointing seasons ever. Think we lost like 10 games in the last minute

I do like the fact that we're sold out, and I think we're title contenders.

Reaction Score

Source

Ok im confused so to get in at XL i need to buy season tix even if its in the nose bleed section?

Reaction Score
Ok im confused so to get in at XL i need to buy season tix even if its in the nose bleed section?
No there will be single game tickets available.

If you want one of the “premium” games you have to buy the mini plan.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You will be able to get single game tickets to all the games Chief is bitching about. It's part of the new UConn outreach program.

Reaction Score
from the AD website:

"Several mini-plan options will be available for fans to have access to premium games, subject to availability. Premium games include men's basketball vs. Villanova, Providence, Creighton, Seton Hall, St. John's and Marquette and women's basketball vs. Notre Dame.

Premium games will not be available to purchase on a single-game basis right now and must be purchased through season tickets or a mini-plan.

Mini-plans will feature either two or three games with one included premium game, depending on the specific plan.

On Monday, Oct. 16, season ticket holders and donors will have exclusive access to purchase mini-plans and select single-game tickets. Donors and season ticket holders will be notified via email in advance of their scheduled on-sale windows. The general public will be able to purchase mini-plans and select single games beginning Tuesday, Oct. 24.

Throughout the season, single-game tickets will be priced based on demand. Fans looking for the best seats at the best value, and the same seats for each game, are encouraged to secure season tickets."

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
There is also the secondary market. Tickets to every game will be available. Now that the casuals are back, prices will be going up. We will have a fun home game atmosphere this year and I cannot wait.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom