Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Just renewed mine today. Decided to move from 241 to 202. If you are a Boneyarder and have the means, you just gotta do it. Consider it your charitable work of the year. Our #1 challenge as a fan base is being there.

Looking forward to opening against BYU.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thanks. Through it all, we need to show support. And next year is going to be exciting; new coaching staff, interesting slate of winnable games and we have a young emerging team.

Reaction Score
I've been a season ticket holder for 5-6 years now. I have never once recieved an email to renew. What's up with that? I dont get the emails for anything. haha, maybe they dont like me like most of the BY. haha.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I've been a season ticket holder for 5-6 years now. I have never once recieved an email to renew. What's up with that? I dont get the emails for anything. haha, maybe they dont like me like most of the BY. haha.
Are they going to your spam folder? Do they have your e-mail address? After getting season tickets tickets through a contact with a S*1t ton of points, we were left high and dry last year. I created an account and bought mini packages. Because UConn AD has my e-mail address, I get all the notices now.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Decided to move from 241 to 202.
Does that mean you're in the sun now? If so, I'm jealous and cold. We sit in 240 and never see the sun.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Does that mean you're in the sun now? If so, I'm jealous and cold. We sit in 240 and never see the sun.
No, in the cold, but closer to the gate I usually enter and further from the visitors section which can be super annoying. That said, I'm now further from the jumbotron...which isn't good. oh well.

Reaction Score
No, in the cold, but closer to the gate I usually enter and further from the visitors section which can be super annoying. That said, I'm now further from the jumbotron...which isn't good. oh well.

Good angle/view of video board. Not an issue. I like watching the dynamics on the UConn sideline head-on than from behind.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

I've been a season ticket holder since 2005 and I never receive any emails from the athletic department. I checked the spam filter too.

Who knows?

Reaction Score
And all I ever wanted was a free new husky logo window cling!

You only get this one...

MemeCenter_1391805578551_174.jpg

Reaction Score
I've been a season ticket holder since 2005 and I never receive any emails from the athletic department. I checked the spam filter too.

Who knows?

Call the athletic department and tell them your account number. You have requested not to have emails sent out to you. I had the same issue and called. I get them all now.

Uconngal

Visit us at the Thirst and Ten Ambulance
Reaction Score
I wasn't getting the emails either. The final straw for me was when I didn't get the invite for Signing Day. I called the Athletic Marketing Department number on the bottom of that invite (860)486-0371 and spoke with a Ryan there. Told him the last season ticket holder email I had gotten was in Sept 2012 but that I get every other UConn email sent to me. He expressed concern over that and took my information and wouldn't you know I am now getting the emails again. Try giving that office a call. It finally worked for me.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Just renewed mine today. Decided to move from 241 to 202. If you are a Boneyarder and have the means, you just gotta do it. Consider it your charitable work of the year. Our #1 challenge as a fan base is being there.

Sorry to lose you from 241. There evidently are quite a few boneyarders here.

I love the vantage point and don't plan on moving (unless down the road I get too old to watch outdoors, at which point I'll get club seats).

If there is enough interest from co-workers I may get an additional four seats in a different section just to have them to offer up (to try to help build the fan base) but that is a wait and see proposition as at the moment I have six seats and with my son now in college, possibly only myself as a given to attend.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
NavinRJohnson said:
Call the athletic department and tell them your account number. You have requested not to have emails sent out to you. I had the same issue and called. I get them all now.

I had the same issue but hate calling people. Shot them an email and they had it fixed within 30 minutes

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Great job, 4 but what's the real advantage for the move?

What do you mean by if "you are a Bonyarder and have the means" and "Consider it your charitable work of the year"?

Aren't both of those sections on the cold, visitor, press box side? And didn't you pretty much make a lateral move at best?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good angle/view of video board. Not an issue. I like watching the dynamics on the UConn sideline head-on than from behind.

202 is great. We've had our tickets there since the opening. Good view, good crowd, easy access to concessions, restrooms, etc.

Reaction Score
Sorry to lose you from 241. There evidently are quite a few boneyarders here.

I love the vantage point and don't plan on moving (unless down the road I get too old to watch outdoors, at which point I'll get club seats).

If there is enough interest from co-workers I may get an additional four seats in a different section just to have them to offer up (to try to help build the fan base) but that is a wait and see proposition as at the moment I have six seats and with my son now in college, possibly only myself as a given to attend.

I have 6 also. I have 2 friends that want to join me. I'm hoping I can get them to be nearby if I put them with me. Maybe Exit 4 opened up some space in 241 for them.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've sat on the cold side of the stadium since the Rent opened and wouldn't change even if the "sunny" side offered cheaper tickets. During this past season's Rutty game, we identified a couple of open seats on the sunny side and decided, as a group, to go over there and see what the fuss was all about. I wore sunglasses and a hat and still couldn't see anything because of the glare of the sun. Maybe I have nocturnal stadium eyes and get overly sensitive to bright lights inside the Rent, but my eyes couldn't adjust for a full quarter. We couldn't take it for more than a quarter before scurrying back over to our seats. I'm a Rent rat I guess; I prefer my seats to be shaded and cool.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Great job, 4 but what's the real advantage for the move?

What do you mean by if "you are a Bonyarder and have the means" and "Consider it your charitable work of the year"?

Aren't both of those sections on the cold, visitor, press box side? And didn't you pretty much make a lateral move at best?

I decided to move in order to get a little further away from the visitor section and to be closer to the gate I tend to enter. That's about it. No other good reason.

"Charitable work of the year?" <--I'm just saying that buying tickets is crucial to the future of D1 Football in this state and if you are on the edge about committing the bucks, consider your purchase your charitable contribution to your community. And yes, of course its not really a true charity, but....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I decided to move in order to get a little further away from the visitor section and to be closer to the gate I tend to enter. That's about it. No other good reason.

"Charitable work of the year?" <--I'm just saying that buying tickets is crucial to the future of D1 Football in this state and if you are on the edge about committing the bucks, consider your purchase your charitable contribution to your community. And yes, of course its not really a true charity, but....

Technically, the donation is over and above the face value of the ticket and can be considered a charitable contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom