Season ticket sales update (shocking) | The Boneyard

Season ticket sales update (shocking)

Reaction Score
In the middle of a pandemic. This is awesome (not the pandemic part, you get what I mean).
dont even wanna know what admin might do to 21-22 prices after seeing these sales. Get them while they are affordable haha

Reaction Score
Can someone please explain how priority points work? Do you need to give an additional $100 donation for them to activate your priority points? That's my understanding after reading the website.

Reaction Score
Can someone please explain how priority points work? Do you need to give an additional $100 donation for them to activate your priority points? That's my understanding after reading the website.
To get priory points you have to give at least $100. The seat donation counts towards the $100+. However you will get less with the seat donation vs regular donation.

Reaction Score
To get priory points you have to give at least $100. The seat donation counts towards the $100+. However you will get less with the seat donation vs regular donation.
Thanks for the info. I guess instead of spending a Hundo on over priced bud lights at the bar this month I can throw it to AD Dave for helping bring UConn back.

Reaction Score
I was a first-time season ticket holder last year (Gampel only) and I absolutely loved it. This year I want to add two more seats (bringing my total to 4) and upgrade the quality of the seat. I was told that, for now, I could renew my seats and get into some sort of upgrade lottery in July? Can you folks explain to me how it works? I would really like to upgrade and add two tickets.

Reaction Score
I was a first-time season ticket holder last year (Gampel only) and I absolutely loved it. This year I want to add two more seats (bringing my total to 4) and upgrade the quality of the seat. I was told that, for now, I could renew my seats and get into some sort of upgrade lottery in July? Can you folks explain to me how it works? I would really like to upgrade and add two tickets.
Heres how it works.

Sometime in late July they will open an online seat selection site. People will be able to login and upgrade/add new seats.

Time slots will be determined by the amount of priority points you have.

Reaction Score
Heres how it works.

Sometime in late July they will open an online seat selection site. People will be able to login and upgrade/add new seats.

Time slots will be determined by the amount of priority points you have.

What are the chances that there will be options out there? I bet pickings will be slimmer this year than they have been.

Reaction Score
So I got swamped with work and missed my shot at season tickets this year? I go to buy new and it says no events or items on sale at this time. Men's season tickets sold out in 2 days?

Reaction Score
Depends. What sections/level were you looking to move to?

This past season, we were in the second to the top row of chairbacks...section 208. I guess they are called "Upper Reserved". I am looking to get four tickets in the "Lower Baseline/Upper Sideline Chair".

Reaction Score
So I got swamped with work and missed my shot at season tickets this year? I go to buy new and it says no events or items on sale at this time. Men's season tickets sold out in 2 days?
Call the ticket office!!! There are plenty tickets available!!!

Reaction Score
This past season, we were in the second to the top row of chairbacks...section 208. I guess they are called "Upper Reserved". I am looking to get four tickets in the "Lower Baseline/Upper Sideline Chair".
I think there should be an opportunity to upgrade there. However, like said before the pickings are going to be slim.

Reaction Score
I was getting that too. It finally worked when I selected one of the advertisements for the tickets

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom