Season Practice Highlights | The Boneyard

Season Practice Highlights

Reaction Score
I'd imagine the media will be invited to a practice very shortly now that the students are back on campus. I know they were home for a while because my son said Alex was home. There's been no news since the Europe trip. We're dying here for something!

Reaction Score
I'd imagine the media will be invited to a practice very shortly now that the students are back on campus. I know they were home for a while because my son said Alex was home. There's been no news since the Europe trip. We're dying here for something!

I hate how quiet this staff is... but I also know it makes us a better program than when KO's drinking buddies were posting. So I guess it's a win overall. But the off-season certainly gets boring.

Reaction Score
I hate how quiet this staff is... but I also know it makes us a better program than when KO's drinking buddies were posting. So I guess it's a win overall. But the off-season certainly gets boring.
I'm not sure it's the staff. I think it's always been very quiet during the summer. This summer there has actually been way more coverage than usual between the practice at St. Joseph's and the European tour. It's been nice to read that stuff during the dog days of summer. Now that everyone is back on campus I expect we'll get some stuff soon.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reaction Score
I'm not sure it's the staff. I think it's always been very quiet during the summer. This summer there has actually been way more coverage than usual between the practice at St. Joseph's and the European tour. It's been nice to read that stuff during the dog days of summer. Now that everyone is back on campus I expect we'll get some stuff soon.

On the recruitint front, this staff is much quieter than others. Only info coming out is if the kid's spill it.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Anyone know if Stewart is healthy? I didn’t notice him in the video.

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-09-07 210213.jpg

I noticed this as well. Did Clingan never get his tooth fixed?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
View attachment 91288

I guess he is channeling his inner hockey player. He could get a grill like the big guy in one of the James Bond movie but who would want to mess with someone his size with that beautiful smile. Maybe he has a removal tooth as I have seen pictures that looks like the tooth has been replaced.

Reaction Score
View attachment 91288

I posted this when it happened. When you lose a tooth and need an implant they drill into your jaw bone and put a metal post in. The post has to set in the bone for a while, usually about 6-12 months, before the implant tooth can be attached to the post. If it's an upper tooth in the front like Clingan's they'll give you what's called a flipper, a temporary prosthetic tooth that is removable. Since Clingan is still in that 6-12 month range I'm assuming he has a flipper and sometimes removes it when he's playing. I speak from experience since I lost the exact same tooth that Clingan lost.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom