Scrimmage Video | The Boneyard

Scrimmage Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
AAAAhhhhh thanks so much!!!

I can't WAIT for this season to start. Stef looks great. Breanna looks great. I am STOKED. (Kiah Stoked, to be exact.)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
1st video is the last.. videos are being posted backwards.

MJeff started playing but I think she tweaked a tweaked ankle.
Kiah was late (maybe a class).

2 guys were scrimmaging with them.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Hey, it's a DC sighting!

I may have to start a Tennessee thread in your honor.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
OMG what if Tennessee WATCHES these videos? They will know all our secrets...

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Man, we are FAST. And Stewie is incredible. Mo is so quick. KML is such a good shooter. Whew. Work in progress, of course, lots of crummy shots too, but it looks like the real deal.

THANKS!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Stewart is really good at tipping rebounds to either herself or her teammates.

Reaction Score
WOW Stef looks agile and super athletic. Took Bre to school a couple of times. The two of them are going to push each other all season

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
OMG what if Tennessee WATCHES these videos? They will know all our secrets...
I don't think they will be able to do much about it. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This is exactly what I was hoping to see and know. Thanks, DC.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks for the video Choc............What stood out to me the most was the "Trimness" of Stef. WOW !!.......... What a transformation.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Lots to like in these vids.

Kiah looks strong and mobile. The injury and surgery are definitely in the rearview mirror. Breanna looks smooth. Bria looks like a floor leader with even more moxie than before. Yes, Stef will be a leading voice, and we have graduating seniors Buck, Faris and Doty on the roster, but when I see Bria on the court I can't help but feel like this is "her team" as of right now. Stef looks quicker. Morgan looked polished, as she has for Team USA.

BBanks looks confident, which I like, but this is pick-up ball and I hope to see the greater confidence carry over to games. Also I saw a lot of 3s from Banks but not a lot of drives. But, per Blake, those were also in evidence so that's good news.

Usually, great teams relay on either talent or depth. We have both this year, in spades. And we have Geno & Co. on the sidelines......

snidely_whiplash.jpg

Reaction Score
Lots to like in these vids.

Kiah looks strong and mobile. The injury and surgery are definitely in the rearview mirror. Breanna looks smooth. Bria looks like a floor leader with even more moxie than before. Yes, Stef will be a leading voice, and we have graduating seniors Buck, Faris and Doty on the roster, but when I see Bria on the court I can't help but feel like this is "her team" as of right now. Stef looks quicker. Morgan looked polished, as she has for Team USA.

BBanks looks confident, which I like, but this is pick-up ball and I hope to see the greater confidence carry over to games. Also I saw a lot of 3s from Banks but not a lot of drives. But, per Blake, those were also in evidence so that's good news.

Usually, great teams relay on either talent or depth. We have both this year, in spades. And we have Geno & Co. on the sidelines......

snidely_whiplash.jpg

MIKE: Dude.....I never authorized you to use my photo in your postings! (Nice fit with your message, though.)

Reaction Score
DC - "Choc"-a-Block full of good stuff, and I add my appreciation.

Unfortunately, the images I get over here are on the grainy side.....to the extent that, despite knowing the players so well, I have some trouble even identifying a couple of them at some points. When I enlarge it (hoping to accomodate my macular degeneration), the footage becomes very, very blurry. My point: would welcome any additional evaluations of various kids (pros and cons), parallel to Mike's etc, from those with better sight or better reception of the film. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom