SCREW THE ACC!! UCONN is Just fine in the AAC.. | The Boneyard

SCREW THE ACC!! UCONN is Just fine in the AAC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know the ACC is kicking themselves for not letting UCONN in.. And I guess the AAC isn't that week after all...

Reaction Score
Syracuse fans still think our football is useless when we have a winning record against them, all-time. I have to laugh at the jealousy of some other fanbases over games. Going to the B1G will serve Syracuse and BC well.

Reaction Score
Screw the ACC? That's crazy talk. UConn needs out of the AAC for football (and basketball) to thrive longterm.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
uhm.. no… less money being in the aac.. . . will cause the programs to be at a disadvantage compared to acc schools

2014 CHAMPS

Reaction Score
It is comforting to know that even if we were stuck here for the next 10 years basketball will be fine. This is a solid basketball league and it will get better. The money from the TV deal will also get better, there is a two year review in the contract ESPN signed that will grant the league a bump up in pay if the league is doing well.

UCONN vs SMU in the finals next year.

Reaction Score
Screw the ACC? That's crazy talk. UConn needs out of the AAC for football (and basketball) to thrive longterm.
Agree on the football disagree on the basketball. Id rather see us in the B1G anyway. I dont want to play in the same league as a bunch of sissies.

Reaction Score
Agree on the football disagree on the basketball. Id rather see us in the B1G anyway. I dont want to play in the same league as a bunch of sissies.
I wouldn't call the AAC schools sissies, except Temple. They are a troubled school. It would help to develop the surrounding areas.

Does anyone know what Larry Brown makes a year? Just asking.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Between UConn and Central Florida, the AAC has had a silly good first year.

We know what we know about where we need to be long-term, but I won't rain on the conference's parade tonight. The ACC watched this tournament on TV - the AAC didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom