Scout UConnPlaybook.com | The Boneyard

Scout UConnPlaybook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
scout has been hurting the stars on purpose since everyone left imho. our class on rivals/247/espn is a 10-12 3* class of 17 commits so far and scout is just not budging. the only guys with 3* from scout are guys who had those rankings before they committed to uconn. if they think thats going to get any more paying ppl they are wrong. 247 has passed them and rivals noticed it and started to pick it up uconn wise with coverage and respect to recruits/commits for uconn. espn also has picked it up. the stars are there but more importantly the filled out profiles/info and several blogs about commits have come out. scout is a clear 4th place at this point in uconn stuff among the 4 and they are falling from the pack i think.

Reaction Score
Didn't put it out there for folks to argue about *stars* (even though they will) - just as a reference for folks to see who is on the radar.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Didn't put it out there for folks to argue about *stars* (even though they will) - just as a reference for folks to see who is on the radar.

sorry, just giving my position on scout lately. i'm going to update the chart soon. most of the players scout has have been on the chart or talked about in the recruit thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom