Score Predictions UConn vs Boston University 11/21/13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score Predictions UConn vs Boston University 11/21/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
BU will be way overmatched. I was way off on the Oregon game given the run and gun offense they employ. But that helped cause UCONN to play faster too and hence the 114 points. I don't think we get that many today. BU has had some close games but lost to Northeastern, Harvard and Yale. I think this will be similar to the Hartford drubbing...

UCONN 96
BU 38

I predict double figure scoring for 6 with another double double for Stokes... Also that Stef will take no more than two 3-point attempts.
BINGOOOOO... we have a winner, here's your chicken dinner, good job E

upload_2013-11-22_21-20-25.jpeg

Reaction Score
BU will be way overmatched. I was way off on the Oregon game given the run and gun offense they employ. But that helped cause UCONN to play faster too and hence the 114 points. I don't think we get that many today. BU has had some close games but lost to Northeastern, Harvard and Yale. I think this will be similar to the Hartford drubbing...

UCONN 96
BU 38

I predict double figure scoring for 6 with another double double for Stokes... Also that Stef will take no more than two 3-point attempts.
\

ERIC: one of your worst predictions yet. Hang down your head, Dude. Wow. Some of you other folks continue to amaze me as well...........terrific job of forecasting.

Reaction Score

UCONN 96
BU 38

Congratulations! You get a thousand dollars and a bonus spin.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Eric nails it exactly. You weren't editing your post in the last few minutes, were you? :D
Actually I was at work during the game so I watched it when I got home
\

ERIC: one of your worst predictions yet. Hang down your head, Dude. Wow. Some of you other folks continue to amaze me as well...........terrific job of forecasting.
Um, don't be too amazed - I was off predicting how much Oregon would score on us by about 20-25 points IIRC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom