Score prediction thread for Tulsa | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Tulsa

Reaction Score
Next up, the Hurricane in blue and white. But first, want to send out some "thank you" notes and some compliments to SMU predictors: Among others, HOOPS HOPPY, WEST COAST PUP, and CARNAC were immense in analyzing the results of SMU competition (as wife and I again were not able to finish our game tape until way too late); thanks again, folks, for all of us who are interested in this "game." The compliments go (in addition to winner BIG BIRD and runner up OCHOOPSFAN) to these others who were a hair or two behind: HUSKYFAN 126, TITLE TOWN, CARNAC, RAYVIN 56, CHOO CHOO. Familiar names in the last of stalwarts, and there was another goodly bunch just a point or two behind that group.....incredible performance and a terrific comeback from the SMU shellacking. (OZI - glad you got back in - good effort!)

For TULSA: who wins, MOV, and exact score for tie-breaker.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn 92
Tulsa 47

Note: I will be in Florida for the Tulsa game and might not be able to do baskets in the paint. If I dont check in on the game tread then I wont see the game.

#Nastyfor2hours

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 92 - Tulsa 44

Reaction Score
OK, so Massey has it 96-43 with 100% probability of winning but I know some things about Tulsa that you all don't................know anybody else that has beaten Rogers State by 47 points? How about the body slam they put on Northern Nazarene?..............No didn't think so.....................add some North Texas and UMKC and that spells awesome to me!!!!!!!! Did I mention beat downs on the big guns like New Mexico, the always ferocious Memphis Tigers and the St Louis Billikens (what the hell is a Billiken anyway?)

So what that they are 5-12.........I smell a Golden Hurricane upset blowing in the wind!!!!!!!!

or maybe not...............Huskies 94-41

Reaction Score
UConn 90
Tulsa 55

The second five gets more playing time and will continue to improve on their scoring.

Reaction Score
OK, so Massey has it 96-43 with 100% probability of winning but I know some things about Tulsa that you all don't......know anybody else that has beaten Rogers State by 47 points? How about the body slam they put on Northern Nazarene?....No didn't think so......add some North Texas and UMKC and that spells awesome to me!!!!!!!! Did I mention beat downs on the big guns like New Mexico, the always ferocious Memphis Tigers and the St Louis Billikens (what the hell is a Billiken anyway?)

So what that they are 5-12....I smell a Golden Hurricane upset blowing in the wind!!!!!!!!

or maybe not.....Huskies 94-41

CHARLIE, CHARLIE,CHARLIE: you always elicit a huge grin. By the way, the Billiken is just fine....some sort of mythical good luck figure...kind of a cross between buddha and a toad. But here's the real mystery for you: The problem with the BILLIKEN is that when you press it's stomach, it goes "Boola boola".....now who in the hell would DO that??

Reaction Score
CHARLIE, CHARLIE,CHARLIE: you always elicit a huge grin. By the way, the Billiken is just fine....some sort of mythical good luck figure...kind of a cross between buddha and a toad. But here's the real mystery for you: The problem with the BILLIKEN is that when you press it's stomach, it goes "Boola boola".....now who in the hell would DO that??

So are you saying that you have in fact pressed the stomach of one of these mythical Billiken's?

Reaction Score
Same score as SMU: 88 - 48. It would be great if Tierney Lawlor scores 5 points or more.

Reaction Score
The team will be a little lethargic, what with being away for an extended period of time and all,so they will only win by a 90-40 score this time.Hate to be a Debbie Downer on this one but they will do better when they get back home again.lol

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
These scores are so hard to predict - SMU is one of the 5 worst teams in the league but gave us the best game so far of any team in the American. Their future is bright if the coach can start to get some higher caliber players and get them to play the way he's coaching right now.

Tulsa seems to be one of the worst teams in the league.

UCONN 94
Tulsa 42

Reaction Score
OK, so Massey has it 96-43 with 100% probability of winning but I know some things about Tulsa that you all don't......know anybody else that has beaten Rogers State by 47 points? How about the body slam they put on Northern Nazarene?....No didn't think so......add some North Texas and UMKC and that spells awesome to me!!!!!!!! Did I mention beat downs on the big guns like New Mexico, the always ferocious Memphis Tigers and the St Louis Billikens (what the hell is a Billiken anyway?)

So what that they are 5-12....I smell a Golden Hurricane upset blowing in the wind!!!!!!!!

or maybe not.....Huskies 94-41

OK, being a St. Louis Billiken Alum. I will need to clarify, what's a Billiken :)
What is a Billiken? : Saint Louis University : SLU

Reaction Score
So are you saying that you have in fact pressed the stomach of one of these mythical Billiken's?

CHARLIE: affirmative on that; it was arranged by my pal, CARNAC, who knows, sees, and enables all.
I do have one correction, however, and that is regarding my description of the Billiken: i had intended to describe the Billiken as a cross between a buddha and an PELICAN, of course.....not a buddha and a toad. My boola on that.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Tulsa doesn't have the size or talent to compete with UConn. Huskies win 96 - 42.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom