Score prediction thread for Tulane | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Tulane

Reaction Score
Post time (with consideration of late comers in the next few minutes)
upload_2017-1-22_12-57-12.png

Reaction Score
We just finished our tape. Looks from this angle that we have a bunch of winners and that our Fearless Forecasters out did themselves collectively.....if memory serves, this was the best performance to date.

With an MOV of 44, and using the always invaluable data provided once again by HOOPS HOPPY, four of you nailed the outcome right on the head this time around: KAIZEN, IOWAFAN (welcome), GMONEY and JORDYG. Right on the heels of these winners were: OZIMOTO (glad you hung in there and stayed with this??:) ), SUEBIRDFAN, RAYVIN56, RBLACK355, and HOOPSHOPPY himself.....all just one point off the winning prediction.

Also deserving of mention, and just two points from the win were: HUSKEE11 , TAMBOURINE, and CARNAC. Can't leave out the next tier at only three off: WISEONE and TONYC. Hate not to mention those luminaries who were just a hair behind that pair, but gotta draw the line somewhere. Overall, just a fantastic showing.....and a number of repeat top guns.

Reaction Score
PS: corrections always welcome. Off to a Wake shortly. Stay well.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Thank you for this award.
First and foremost I'd like to thank the man above. All praise to him. Thank you.

I'd like to thank my fans, because (Chuck Berry) without you there would be no me.

Lastly, I'd like to thank all the little people whose shoulders I've stepped all over to achieve this honor. You all know who you are.

I love you mama. Honey! Get ready! I'm coming home.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Nothing you'll see on tv or at the game - just an incompetent typist hitting a wrong key - again

Yeah I meant to hit the -5 key bit it slipped and came out - 2.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom