Score prediction thread for South Carolina | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for South Carolina

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am going to say UConn by 15 - 18 points, and South Carolina will not score more than 65 points.

Reaction Score
How Gabby and Kia looked so confident in the wear all white video I'm going 81-68 Uconn. Uconn can score and play D. On the other hand South Carolina has trouble scoring against good teams and c'mon they lost to Duke and our Ex rivals Tennessee. And we are at home don't see us losing in Storrs on a big night with more history on the line. That's what they do

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn 79-71. I am nervous about this one. I just want the refs to be a non-factor.

Reaction Score
I have to laugh I'm sorry. Why are we nervous?? In the 99 game win streak it's not like those teams were loaded with depth and height. We had the biggest player at 6'4 yes it was Stewie enough said. But realistically UCONN hasn't been a team full of depth , bench and height. It's like oh my god we're facing Wilson at 6'5 and Coats at 6'4 what will us huskies do? Maybe just call it already. We have faced the toughest schedule period. In my opinion Baylor had more height depth .. Texas was no slouch either... We faced athletic teams tough teams on the road and have answered every call. Let's stop for a minute please.... Let's answer this... Who's going to stop gabby? Who's going to stop collier? Who's going to stop Katie Lou? Who's going to stop Nurse... Saynia has been playing her best basketball in her career... Don't count out Butler or Crystal... (Baylor Game) tells u a lot there. UCONN is quicker moves the ball better then any team in the nation... South Carolina hasn't face a defense all year like the huskies will give them. South Carolina is good don't get me wrong but they are not consistent ... U never know which team will show up. The game is at storrs sold out toughest place to play in the nation. UCONN lives for these games. USC like us doesn't have a deep bench it's not like they have all these players to go to... Coates and Wilson get into foul trouble or just one player out of those two it changes everything. The guards will make it hard for the passes to get inside our smaller post players will get to the boards quicker and will out run them all game long. Lastly UCONN lives for these games and GENO is the best at game management. It will be close for a quarter or two then UCONN pulls away. Even if the basketball gods don't let 100 come to reality tomorrow will come and we will still be UCONN and we will still be national title contenders. All in the world we be ok just like today. Lastly GENO even said sometimes it's not bad to lose... That's why in the off season he scheduled the toughest schedule. This game win or lose is great because finally the women's game is getting all this national attention... U think anyone outside husky land would care if it was going for 101? It's about the significant number 100!! Trust me I want them to win more then anything but if they don't just want everyone to know it will be ok... What UCONN has done will never be duplicated in this life time and that's something to truly be proud off. This streak will come to a end at some point ... All good things come to a end its part of life. Let's all enjoy it and win or lose I'm truly blessed to be a UCONN fan and experienced all there success since 95!! It's been pretty special.

Last edited:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I have to laugh I'm sorry. Why are we nervous?? In the 99 game win streak it's not like those teams were loaded with depth and height. We had the biggest player at 6'4 yes it was Stewie enough said. But realistically UCONN hasn't been a team full of depth , bench and height. It's like oh my god we're facing Wilson at 6'5 and Coats at 6'4 what will us huskies do? Maybe just call it already. We have faced the toughest schedule period. In my opinion Baylor had more height depth .. Texas was no slouch either.. We faced athletic teams tough teams on the road and have answered every call. Let's stop for a minute please... Let's answer this.. Who's going to stop gabby? Who's going to stop collier? Who's going to stop Katie Lou? Who's going to stop Nurse.. Saynia has been playing her best basketball in her career.. Don't count out Butler or Crystal.. (Baylor Game) tells u a lot there. UCONN is quicker moves the ball better then any teamin the nation.. South Carolina hasn't face a defense all year like the huskies will give them. South Carolina is good don't get me wrong but they are not consistent .. U never know which team will show up. The game is at storrs sold out toughest place to play in the nation. UCONN lives for these games. USC like us doesn't have a deep bench it's not like they have all these players to go to.. Coates and Wilson get into foul trouble or just one player out of those two it changes everything. The guards will make it hard for the passes to get inside our smaller post players will get to the boards quicker and will out run them all game long. Lastly UCONN lives for these games and GENO is the best at game management. It will be close for a quarter or two then UCONN pulls away. Even if the basketball gods don't let 100 come to reality tomorrow will come and we will still be UCONN and we will still be national title contenders. All in the world we be ok just like today.

Thanks, I feel better now!

From your lips................................:)

Reaction Score
What a flame out!
Have you rode a "flame out"?? Actually I admit---I'm a coward. My lack of picking one is--MOJO--or not picking one--.
My history of successfully picking winners --is only equaled by Bob Steele's record..

Reaction Score
The difference for UConn is that they have played in games where we have been in foul trouble and even when our starters got limited minutes because of fouls we were still able to win. In every one of those instances our starting 5 still outscored our opponents starting 5 in every ranked match up. If SCar gets in foul trouble can what they have left on the court score with us.. I don't think so. Can their starters in limited minutes score with us.. I don't think so.

Personally I would prefer it not to be a slugfest. I can't stand that crap. I would much rather watch us play full speed instead of spending half the game walking back and forth to the free throw line. Just don't let Enterline be there.

NUY: had to get on here and roll out a brand new pre-game BALL for you: BEST TWO/THREE EMOTION PACKED SENTENCES for your final comments. Could not agree with you more...and with feeling. Plus, just figured out your handle. All this time had thought you were perhaps from Japan, like one of my relatives by marriage.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Not the WOT 61
LouConn 76

MOV 15

By the way there is way too much hype for this game, IMO.

Reaction Score
71-52. Is it bad that I'm making Tony look like a pessimist?

SUEB: No, but it ain't easy; perhaps something only you could do. Pre game SPIRIT BALL rolling your way

Reaction Score
UConn 70, SC 58.

Would love to see a flowing, open court game, but have a feeling it will be a tough, possession by possession type defensive grind with little flow.

Our conditioning is the difference and a fourth quarter run does it.

HUSKEE 11: A pre-game BALL for BEST GRAPHICS, displaying that nifty "100" backed by flowers....

Reaction Score
I have to laugh I'm sorry. Why are we nervous?? In the 99 game win streak it's not like those teams were loaded with depth and height. We had the biggest player at 6'4 yes it was Stewie enough said. But realistically UCONN hasn't been a team full of depth , bench and height. It's like oh my god we're facing Wilson at 6'5 and Coats at 6'4 what will us huskies do? Maybe just call it already. We have faced the toughest schedule period. In my opinion Baylor had more height depth .. Texas was no slouch either.. We faced athletic teams tough teams on the road and have answered every call. Let's stop for a minute please... Let's answer this.. Who's going to stop gabby? Who's going to stop collier? Who's going to stop Katie Lou? Who's going to stop Nurse.. Saynia has been playing her best basketball in her career.. Don't count out Butler or Crystal.. (Baylor Game) tells u a lot there. UCONN is quicker moves the ball better then any team in the nation.. South Carolina hasn't face a defense all year like the huskies will give them. South Carolina is good don't get me wrong but they are not consistent .. U never know which team will show up. The game is at storrs sold out toughest place to play in the nation. UCONN lives for these games. USC like us doesn't have a deep bench it's not like they have all these players to go to.. Coates and Wilson get into foul trouble or just one player out of those two it changes everything. The guards will make it hard for the passes to get inside our smaller post players will get to the boards quicker and will out run them all game long. Lastly UCONN lives for these games and GENO is the best at game management. It will be close for a quarter or two then UCONN pulls away. Even if the basketball gods don't let 100 come to reality tomorrow will come and we will still be UCONN and we will still be national title contenders. All in the world we be ok just like today. Lastly GENO even said sometimes it's not bad to lose.. That's why in the off season he scheduled the toughest schedule. This game win or lose is great because finally the women's game is getting all this national attention.. U think anyone outside husky land would care if it was going for 101? It's about the significant number 100!! Trust me I want them to win more then anything but if they don't just want everyone to know it will be ok.. What UCONN has done will never be duplicated in this life time and that's something to truly be proud off. This streak will come to a end at some point .. All good things come to a end its part of life. Let's all enjoy it and win or lose I'm truly blessed to be a UCONN fan and experienced all there success since 95!! It's been pretty special.

MIKE: another new category for your pre game BALL: "MOST LIKELY TO BE AN UNDER COVER SHRINK"...comforting!

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
NUY: had to get on here and roll out a brand new pre-game BALL for you: BEST TWO/THREE EMOTION PACKED SENTENCES for your final comments. Could not agree with you more..and with feeling. Plus, just figured out your handle. All this time had thought you were perhaps from Japan, like one of my relatives by marriage.
LOL.... please please please no Enterline... I'll be cussing at the screen all night long.

Reaction Score
Way too many really interesting posts to recognize tonight, especially those presenting the poster's reasoning underlying the prediction. Nice. Good luck to all......most of all to Our Girls. Roast the Gamecocks.

Reaction Score
MIKE: another new category for your pre game BALL: "MOST LIKELY TO BE AN UNDER COVER SHRINK"..comforting!
Not a shrink just my opinion but I know a great shrink if your looking!! lol

Reaction Score
In an effort to appease the "basketball gods".

South Carolina 72
UConn 68

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom