Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
At the link: http://the-boneyard.com/blog/scholarship-grid-chaos/

And the scholly grid:
BYGRID_zpsf9625c54.png

If there are any problems/errors with it, let me know. I shall fix them accordingly.

Reaction Score
I know it's likely not gonna happen, but imagine of Boat and Daniels stay? We'd be talking preseason number 1 type hype.
(I'm aware it's just a pipe dream, but let's have some fun!)
PG: Boatright/Cassell/Samuel
SG: Purvis/Calhoun/Hamilton
SF: Calhoun/Hamilton/Tolksdorf
PF: Daniels/Facey/Lubin
C: Nolan/Brimah/Facey

Just so versatile and so many interchangeable pieces, it'd be a good year

EDIT: I also don't see how the bench would get a lot minutes save Cassell, Hamilton, and Facey.

Reaction Score
It's gonna become the next big thing to do during a recruitment: Kasongoing!

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Love the Grid. I don't love being down a scholarship player for 2014-2015 and that assumes boat and Deandre stick around, there are no transfers, and no injuries. I understand that the recruiting period will run up to the start of next season and staff is leaving its options open, but I am not anticipating an Andre Drummond situation where there aren't enough schollies to go around.

If we could have landed Robinson, I think it would be a mistake not to go after him unless staff believes it is set on the perimeter and is leaving its options open for an impact big. That being said, I don't see any impact bigs on the horizon, but maybe staff knows something I don't. We are in the running, however, for a lot of high profile 2015-2016 recruits and would only have 2 schollies available (Boat's and DeAndre's) for those recruits assuming no early departures (I.e. Purvis, Hamilton or Calhoun come to mind), transfers or injuries. Kameron Chapman, Robinson and Melvin Swift appear to be of similar build to Daniels - so I don't quite understand not pursuing them since we won't have a prot0ypical small forward in 2015-16

It would be nice to know what staff is thinking. If I had Borges's or Amore's job, I would love for either of them to ask staff how their engineering future rosters by pulling the plug on recruits like Robinson and Kameron Chapman - neither of whom made it to their visits because staff stopped contacting them. Also, are we done with Swift as well - makes sense if we're not pursuing Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom