Schiano and the Bucs just signed Eric LeGrand | The Boneyard

Schiano and the Bucs just signed Eric LeGrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yet dave t. has to go to a try out?!?!?!!?!?!? but his.....

i know bad taste. this is a nice story and a nice job by shady.

Reaction Score
Its great to have reminders that there are coaches who do sincerely care about their players even after they are gone, and that there are good stories to report upon in college athletics. Great story all around and continued success to LeGrand in his future.

Reaction Score
This is a very classy move by Schiano and the Bucs, and, as a huge Bucs' fan, I'm very proud. I'll admit to some skepticism when Schiano was hired, but after seeing what he and the front office have done in free-agency and the draft, I'm becoming more and more of a believer. Even though this is a symbolic gesture, it shows the kind of class with which he wants the organization to act.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Agreed, total class by Schiano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Nice move by Schiano. Pretty good personal PR move as well - probably sways some disgruntled RU fans back to his side.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are there Rutgers fans who begrudge the man taking an NFL head coaching job. He never got them over the hump, but just getting them to where they weren't a national disgrace was a jpb well done.

Reaction Score
Nice Move. As a Bucs fan it makes me proud to have the organization in the news for the right reasons... The moves this off season by Tampa is making the hiring of Schiano easier to swallow, this crosses the line from tolerating it to actually liking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom