Scalping FF Tickets | The Boneyard

Scalping FF Tickets

Reaction Score
The wife and I are going to the FF for the 8th time this year. We’ve always bought tickets beforehand (thru UConn, eBay, Primesport or Stubhub). This year we held off, hoping that ND or Louisville would lose and tickets would become available (we’ve gotten some great seats at reasonable prices this way in the past). Well, as luck would have it (or their great playing abilities), they both won. So, does anyone have any advice or experience in scalping tickets at the venue?

Just so you all know, it’s very important that we be there for the games. Our first FF was in 2008 when we lost to Stanford in the semis. Since then we’ve been there 6 of 9 years. We won every time we went and lost the 3 times we didn’t go. So - this is a mojo thing...we HAVE to be at the games!

Reaction Score
There are some tickets at legitimate resellers, but you might need to mortgage the house to get them.

Reaction Score
There are some tickets at legitimate resellers, but you might need to mortgage the house to get them.
I know, I’ve been watching them. And I agree, a house mortgage is required.

Reaction Score
Over the years at both the men's and women's tournaments the tough tickets are the semi's. There are always a lot of finals tickets available after the semis are over and can be had at a reasonable price.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The wife and I are going to the FF for the 8th time this year. We’ve always bought tickets beforehand (thru UConn, eBay, Primesport or Stubhub). This year we held off, hoping that ND or Louisville would lose and tickets would become available (we’ve gotten some great seats at reasonable prices this way in the past). Well, as luck would have it (or their great playing abilities), they both won. So, does anyone have any advice or experience in scalping tickets at the venue?

Just so you all know, it’s very important that we be there for the games. Our first FF was in 2008 when we lost to Stanford in the semis. Since then we’ve been there 6 of 9 years. We won every time we went and lost the 3 times we didn’t go. So - this is a mojo thing...we HAVE to be at the games!

8 this year... and UConn has only been to one, WOW who won the others?

Reaction Score
8 this year... and UConn has only been to one, WOW who won the others?
Sorry, I thought I was being clear. We’ve been 7 times in the past 10 years. So this is our 8th trip. We’ve been very fortunate to be able to attend for so many years. Didn’t mean to confuse you.

Reaction Score

Are you very picky as to what section the seats are in? I have a relative who is at the FF who has a pair of extra tickets. They are nervous about the prospect of scalping the tickets so it seems to me that you may be able to help each other out. Send me a PM if interessted.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score

I have 2 tickets in my FlashSeat acct. that will go unused. My wife and I were on our way and her back "went out". Therefore we returned home today around 3PM with no reasonable way to sell the tickets, in such a short time frame. If you or anyone wants them, I need an Email to transfer them to and then FlashSeat will send instructions as to claiming them. You claim them at the venue, there are no paper tickets. I've used this method for the past 3 FFs and it's easy. Upper level courtside. If interested I can give seat numbers.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Ask...........................and ye shall get!! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom