SC versus UConn — So, how worried are you? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

SC versus UConn — So, how worried are you?

How worried are you about the Huskies v. Roosters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Can someone tell me who is the shooting coach for UCONN.?
Shea Ralph is the guards coach is you are referring to the outside shooting, it's her.
If you're not aware of her background and history she would have been an all time great if it wasn't for repeated knee injuries. She also was tough as nails!
Bronx23

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Scoop you make lots of very good and accurate points.
My two main points is its not five years from now, and I agree by then McGowan may well be a beast. Secondly very few teams can come close to even neutralizing McGowans size and strengths so therefore all the 20 / 20's. She's surely developing and yes her stamina is much better, but I still see remainders of a lumbering big, which never impressed me.
Bronx23

When I said "Id take McCowan", in my mind, I was thinking like a WNBA GM or coach. I'm thinking long term over the next 5-10 years. There are those that agree with me, and those that don't. McCowan can go toe to toe with other bigs in the league like Griner, Cambage, Boyette etc. Wilson can't do anything with those types, McCowan can. She has the size and strength. 20 points is 20 points regardless of where they come from. Wilson can't protect the rim like McCowan can.

I'd also take her right now in college. Yes, she lumbers, but look at the effect she has on her team. She does things Wilson can't do. She's going to have her good and bad nights just like everyone else. I realize she lumbers up and down the court. So does Kalani Brown (Baylor), So did Dolson and Butler. They will both be coveted, and go in the first round next year in the draft. Fleet footed BIGS are hard to come by. I have no problem with you not being fond of lumberers.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
To whom it may concern: I am no longer worried about the SC game. Thank You.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom