SC Gamecocks 2023-2024 in season thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks 2023-2024 in season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SC WBB is building a great future. Many other schools are as well. The talent pool is way deeper than it used to be, and it’s being spread around more as a result. The game is growing so fast, there are so many schools building teams that can play competitively with anyone. It’s good for the game obviously.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Almost as adorable as SC beating Duke in the elite 8 game on their way to the FF.

Hey now... lets keep this about WBB. :oops:

By the way, it was a second round game... in Greenville. :mad: If the game was played in Greensboro like it was supposed to be played...... the outcome would have been different. :mad: Yeah.. i'm still bitter 6.5 years later.

Reaction Score
what is her intended major?
Environmental engineering. Clemson apparently has a good program in that major, top 25 in the nation according to U.S. News and World Report, which I assume a big reason why they were in the mix.

Reaction Score
I just asked a question. What is the basis for making that assumption that they are friends? How do people know this stuff about teenagers? Hyperbole is all over the place here.
You don’t get it - I agree with you

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Environmental engineering. Clemson apparently has a good program in that major, top 25 in the nation according to U.S. News and World Report, which I assume a big reason why they were in the mix.

Duke has Enviromental Engineering :(

Reaction Score
Two for two in Gamecock commitments tonight. Great night for the basketball programs.

If Cambridge is going to wait til the spring, I say Dawn and co., should double back on her recruitment. Show her all the assists Raven, Pao Pao, and Fulwiley are racking up while sharing the same backcourt.
Convince her she can thrive playing off the ball also

Reaction Score
LSU has the major also

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Yes, this exactly. Double PG’s that have been largely a staple of Dawn’s teams at USC going back to Suttton and Walker,
This.

Walker/Sutton
Harris/Cuevas
Harris/Henny
Henny/Cooke
Pao Pao/Johnson currently..
Johnson/Fulwiley next year most likely..

I’m sure I’m missing some other PG duos, those are just the standout ones for me.

Reaction Score
This.

Walker/Sutton
Harris/Cuevas
Harris/Henny
Henny/Cooke
Pao Pao/Johnson currently..
Johnson/Fulwiley next year most likely..

I’m sure I’m missing some other PG duos, those are just the standout ones for me.
The Harris/Henny combo was "chef's kiss" and I think the Paopao/Johnson combo has potential to surpass it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Question. Is this pao's last year, or is she coming back next season?

But she also said she wants to win championships. ‍♀️

20220722_121626.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member