Saw the 1st half and was proud | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saw the 1st half and was proud

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
As you said, it's a limited sample size, but Pindell's throws were weak and/or inaccurate

I know it was just one game, but he really didn't appear to be a leader. An offense like this needs a leader under center

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I know it was just one game, but he really didn't appear to be a leader. An offense like this needs a leader under center

I don't know. I think everyone is reading a bit to much into that first game. He had a couple of decent drives. If the turnovers don't happen we may still have Pindell as the QB. I'll agree though, he definitely wasn't going to bring us back from behind to win that game.

Reaction Score
Lets hope we have a decent turnout friday night. Students should turn out for a friday night game--that's a start.
Edsall et al are turning things around and we should have a shot. Much more fun to watch this team than recent years, and you know there are coaches who know what they are doing, especially on offense. Defense is a work in progress, but there have been positive signs.

Team could use a formidable crowd, loud noise and a will to win.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Lets hope we have a decent turnout friday night. Students should turn out for a friday night game--that's a start.
Edsall et al are turning things around and we should have a shot. Much more fun to watch this team than recent years, and you know there are coaches who know what they are doing, especially on offense. Defense is a work in progress, but there have been positive signs.

Team could use a formidable crowd, loud noise and a will to win.
Idk about students. This was my absolute favorite party time of year (still is I suppose). If you’re in college and it’s a 60 degree Friday evening are you cheering on a 1-3 football team or looking for a houseparty in Willington with a bonfire?

That said, students could show up for the first half or so as they don’t usually start partying til 10 or so anyways.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A. Spoiler alert - the crowd and the student turnout on Friday will be small.

B. Pindell - Has no arm strength. Maybe they have an offense he can run but on an August evening it looked like he was throwing a ball filled with helium. I can't even imagine what would happen when the weather turns.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom