Sat weather - tropical storm remnants? | The Boneyard

Sat weather - tropical storm remnants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I see the tropical storm in the gulf shows a track at CT. Makes landfall Sunday AM or so. Hopefully doesn't impact game.

Reaction Score
I see the tropical storm in the gulf shows a track at CT. Makes landfall Sunday AM or so. Hopefully doesn't impact game.

What game. You mean the one that is the following saturday against USF. I'm pretty sure the storm will not linger for a whole week.

Reaction Score
Weatherunderground 10 day forecast has it 65F and sunny. Perfect day for a restart on the season and a new beginning.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What game. You mean the one that is the following saturday against USF. I'm pretty sure the storm will not linger for a whole week.

It makes landfall in Florida/Alabama on Sunday. You are probably right - if it tracks through CT will probably rain later in the week but before Sat.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The only storm we'll see next Sat is storm TJ. USF has already started to evacuate. :cool:

Boom!!! There it is...right there... :cool:

Reaction Score
Are there any plans for the national guard to use the Rent as their staging ground should this thing transform into the storm of the century. We are indeed due for another one of them, seeing as its only been a year since the last storm of the century.

Reaction Score
I believe that you think UConn is playing this Saturday. It is not. The remnants of the tropical storm may effect us on Monday night.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I believe that you think UConn is playing this Saturday. It is not. The remnants of the tropical storm may effect us on Monday night.

Yes I believe a storm that is hitting Alabama on Sunday is going to impact CT the day before.

Pretty much when the Boneyard all agrees the opposite happens so I'm all but sure I'll be sitting in pouring rain in 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom