Sarah Strong announcing tomorrow 4/6 at 11:00 am on ESPN | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sarah Strong announcing tomorrow 4/6 at 11:00 am on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Both Duke and N Carolina are late comers, the only school she has stuck by is UConn, when it was UConn, LSU and South Carolina. It could be Duke, but a lot of people are saying it’s Carolina. I do agree with you though that announcing during FF weekend is not cool. I mean if it is Duke or Carolina imagine calling Geno to tell him no, right before the Iowa game. I just think that would be really a rotten thing to do, and she’s a sweet kid. Then again she could tell him yes, right before the Iowa game. It’s a tough decision for her, I’ll bet she wishes she could say yes to all three. So Who knows.
I would be stunned if all coaches concerned didn’t already know

Reaction Score
Both Duke and N Carolina are late comers, the only school she has stuck by is UConn, when it was UConn, LSU and South Carolina. It could be Duke, but a lot of people are saying it’s Carolina. I do agree with you though that announcing during FF weekend is not cool. I mean if it is Duke or Carolina imagine calling Geno to tell him no, right before the Iowa game. I just think that would be really a rotten thing to do, and she’s a sweet kid. Then again she could tell him yes, right before the Iowa game. It’s a tough decision for her, I’ll bet she wishes she could say yes to all three. So Who knows.
I'm sure he already knows her decision....

Reaction Score
I cannot in any way even remotely imagine a player announce in a negative way to a team that may still be in hot pursuit of a national championship. If Uconn loses tonight then this would be insult to injury. I just don't think she would do that. Her timing convinces me that she will join the sleddogettes and will,just like two of this year's freshmen, be an all american in her freshman year. fingers crossed.
I think this is solid logic. I hope you are correct.

Reaction Score
Maybe she already told him a week ago.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad tomorrow it will all be over. I think that regardless of her decision or choice, we still have the option of the transfer portal. Sarah is not the end all of this program. It will be great adding her into the roster, but it's not a deal breaker. The players that we have coming back next year, in addition to the freshmen that are coming in, I cannot imagine us not being a top five team throughout the entire season next year.

Reaction Score
I guess I don’t see it that way. If UConn wins or loses, it will be seen as either a bright side to losing in the final four or something hopeful for the future (if Sarah commits to UConn). Maybe she wants to do it while the spotlight is still on UConn
That's what I was thinking. Maybe she would even attend the championship game and cheer on UConn if that's her choice. My teams are either out of the mix for her (S. Carolina) or were never in it to begin with (Michigan), but good luck to UConn, Duke, and UNC.

Reactions: GG
Reaction Score
The liquor stores here in NC open at 9am. Hopefully some of yall good boneyarders can bail me out of the Guilford County Jail just in case she picks Duke or Chapel Hill. :confused:
Just about how far is the Guilford County Jail from SoCal? Then again, if that happens, I may just let you stay for a couple more nights to teach you a lesson about over exurberance :)

Reaction Score
After seeing the development of Edwards, how amazing Allie is with the three point shooting...., and the ability to play next year with Paige, Azzi, Allie, and the rest of the returning huskies... and how in our "down" year they are in the final four.... I think this bodes well for us. I hope she decides on UCONN.... and I think she will

Orc

Reaction Score
But she’s really talented, so I’d like for her to choose UConn.

We need her. Stolke(?) destroying our post players tonight is just awful. We need some talent in the post.

Reaction Score
I see her going to Duke….close to home, good school, promising future…btw: Geno and the other coaches know the answer now…. She has to ( should) notify prior to the announcement….
I think she is going to break our hearts just like Boston did. I’ve resigned myself to that outcome. It’s time to move on. If we have conditional offers to other recruits, we should make them permanent asap.

Reaction Score
We need her. Stolke(?) destroying our post players tonight is just awful. We need some talent in the post.
This was the most surprising and disappointing aspect of the night to be honest.

Reaction Score
Agree with most. We need her. We do not have much talent in post with AE leaving.

Braking news: Hailey Van Lith to UConn.

Nah. Just kidding

Reaction Score
I'm just glad tomorrow it will all be over. I think that regardless of her decision or choice, we still have the option of the transfer portal. Sarah is not the end all of this program. It will be great adding her into the roster, but it's not a deal breaker. The players that we have coming back next year, in addition to the freshmen that are coming in, I cannot imagine us not being a top five team throughout the entire season next year.
Seriously. It feels like this whole thing has been so stressful. At this point I just want to know. If it’s UConn then great. If it’s not UConn we can just move on. I would love to have her but I’m exhausted by all the speculation.

JBK

Reaction Score
No matter who she chooses at least all the drama will be over..................until the next number one recruit comes along..........:rolleyes:
If it is Duke - who cares. Coming off a UConn tonight loss it make sense. Paige will make her an AA

JBK

Reaction Score
So uconn does not need the no 1 recruit who by
All accounts has potential to be a generational
Player fits perfectly in the uconn system and given
Her body type and strength can guard in the post
And by the way we have a 6:5 player injured who
The coach believes will be a star next yesr
Why is she waiting till now and a UConn loss

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Just about how far is the Guilford County Jail from SoCal? Then again, if that happens, I may just let you stay for a couple more nights to teach you a lesson about over exurberance :)

Not expecting to be exuberant, I've already resigned myself to Strong not coming to Durham. If I were putting money on it, I would be she is headed to Chapel Hill. :oops:

Reaction Score
There is no one that they are going to recruit even close to the town level of Sarah strong this year
Not sure what “town level” is but if Geno offered Emely, you can bet she’s pretty good and if he takes someone from the portal, she’ll be good as well!

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
It's very strange that Sarah Strong isn't even considering NC State, where her father played basketball. I'm hoping she'll pull a surprise and plan to play for the Red and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom